Harem Studio/Longshan Heavy Industry- Alice 1/6 Version 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep wanting to get this, since I skipped the last one. But something about the face...
After some googling, it looks like they decided to go for a more art inspired look rather than the in game look the second time around.
I think I prefer the last sculpt, but at the same time theres something more creepier/lifelike about this one that I like. lol
Ah shucks, I might have to at least get the cheaper version. Would be a shame to miss out twice. lol

View attachment 700513
View attachment 700514
I adore the original release. She is so weirdly pretty and creepy at the same time, definitely one of my fav figures I own. Agreed about the new one, at first I wasn’t sure about the face sculpt, but after seeing more photos she looks beautiful as well. It’s good that they didn’t recycle the original sculpt and offered us brand new appearance. Dress is also extremely well made, while it’s not 100% accurate still looks badass. I’d say go for it, at least get a standard edition, price is lower than the original release. Huge base truly increased price on that one back then.

And yes sculpt is definitely inspired by promotional renders. Also oversized boobas are gone lol

Back