Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09?

just gonna toss this out, I could be way off.
did it look to anyone else like there was an imperial guard in the teaser pic?

I thought that too but most are thinking it's Cobra Commander with the hood on.

Doesn't come as any surprise, Sideshow confirm that there is Star Wars within the 7 silhouette.

Last edited:

Oh make no mistakes, I've got my Jackson/Thriller gif primed and ready to go. :lol

In the newsletter along with everyone else. And get ready for complete and total ^^^^^-fest all through the boards.

Yup, I expect the whaaaaambulance to be out strong tonight. :lol

So are you guys all suggesting I brew a strong pot of coffee tonight and prepare for battle???

Haha, you won't have to worry about a battle from me, I usually don't complain much about figures I might dislike something but I won't make a big deal about it because an opinion is an opinion.

So are you guys all suggesting I brew a strong pot of coffee tonight and prepare for battle???

Not prepare for battle. Not worth it on that besides you don't want the rep that I've been given. :lol Just kick back and bring your popcorn. :lol

There will probably be a need for a couple of them to be on patrol here and on many other sites as well.

I do not doubt that @ all.

Yeah, tonight's the night isn't it? Looking forward to the newsletter and the ensuing comments - highlight of my day.

Looking foward to some pics. Hope they come with helmets.

If I remember correctly, they'll announce the line ups and their ordering schedules but only have one pic of each. The full galleries won't be active until ordering, so I wouldn't get too bummed if you don't see the Helmets on them tonight.

Would they list the accessories in the description? Or is it like the Ministry of Info releases that only have one pic and a very brief description?

You won't get all the details until the day of the order. This is basically a preview so you know what's going to be up. If memory serves and they continue as they have in the past.

Would they list the accessories in the description? Or is it like the Ministry of Info releases that only have one pic and a very brief description?

Just like this. You'll get one pic and then next to it an ordering schedule telling you what date for NAs and what date for Attendees. Traditionally its been on a Thursday for Attendees and Fridays for NAs.

Well at least we will be able to end teh speculation, more so for the other items. Im guessing ST luke and han is a lock

WOW these rock!!! Han has a new face sculpt which looks alot like Harrison Ford, Luke looks good, he also looks like Mark but of course a little off, but again Im looking at a thumbnail pic..

Back