Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09?

I think the heads will be done in the HT style and all that Jazz and that the Helms will come as accessories. Probably as just an item that they can hold not as something you can switch out.

Ah, gotcha.

If they retool the heads to fit on the ST neck, then, if included, surely the ST helmet will fit as well. Doesn't make any sense to me why they'd go to the expense and effort of retooling the ST helmet to not fit the ST neck.

Thats quite possible for them to just put it in there as a switch out head. Like you said $$ wise probably the way things will go honestly. I figure I'm probably wrong on this one. :lol

I think that the armor will be weathered on these pieces . If you look at stills from ANH, Han and Lukes armor had a bit of weathering compared to the regular Stormtroopers.

The Trooper helm will be just like the normal Helm. The heads will be swappable with the helm. There is no reason for it to be otherwise.

I guess it makes more sense for the helmet to be swappable with the heads because if they are then they just provide a helmeted head. To make it unable to swap would require changing the helmet from the current design. I was thinking along the lines that to make them swappable would require extra work, but I'm thinking now its the other way around.

I guess it makes more sense for the helmet to be swappable with the heads because if they are then they just provide a helmeted head. To make it unable to swap would require changing the helmet from the current design. I was thinking along the lines that to make them swappable would require extra work, but I'm thinking now its the other way around.

:lecture :lecture

I can't wait to see what the paintapps look like.

Me either since the reaction to the original ANH Luke and Han seems rather Lukewarm. I know I don't want Chlorine Hair Skywalker.

Thats quite possible for them to just put it in there as a switch out head. Like you said $$ wise probably the way things will go honestly. I figure I'm probably wrong on this one. :lol

It's fun to discuss. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm blinded by wishful thinking. Where's that grappling hook and rifle? Guess we'll find out Thurs. :chew

It's fun to discuss. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm blinded by wishful thinking. Where's that grappling hook and rifle? Guess we'll find out Thurs. :chew

It is. Thats what I do 99.99% of the time that people think I'm arguing just to be a "wonderful" person. I hope it comes with those two items or at least it should. Yup, and Thursday can't come soon enough.

Luke didn't use the grappling hook in the ST armor, which is why I'm not getting my hopes up :(

That should have been included in the farmboy version instead of that goofy Gilligan hat ;)

Also, something's giving me a bad feeling about the height on Luke. They made it obvious there was a height difference in the teaser, but will they follow through?

New head sculpts would be so nice, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I hope they're at least "clobified" so that they can be put on bodies that have a seamless neck/chest b/c I'm not linking how the current ones look on the Buck.

Luke didn't use the grappling hook in the ST armor, which is why I'm not getting my hopes up :(

That should have been included in the farmboy version instead of that goofy Gilligan hat ;)

Also, something's giving me a bad feeling about the height on Luke. They made it obvious there was a height difference in the teaser, but will they follow through?

New head sculpts would be so nice, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I hope they're at least "clobified" so that they can be put on bodies that have a seamless neck/chest b/c I'm not linking how the current ones look on the Buck.

I agree the Luke and Han should have been as complete as possible. Don't get me wrong they came with lots of accessories, at least Luke, but if the blaster rifles were included, the Storm trooper belts should have been as well. But , it's all been discussed!

While he didn't use it, the grappling hook was clearly visible on his belt while in ST disguise.

What will 100% for sure is that no matter what his shown on Thursday they'll be people ^^^^^ing about it on Thursday. :lol

no matter what, If these are neckless sculpts, i'll be getting an extra set to replace the ones currently on han and luke.

just gonna toss this out, I could be way off.
did it look to anyone else like there was an imperial guard in the teaser pic?

Back