Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a link to these new achievements?? Are these online only, or is there more content in the singleplayer??
I probably won't be playing Reach until around Xmas time now that I have Black Ops and AC2:Brotherhood to play online.

They're online ones. *Edit* If you log into bungie.net and look at the achievements you have for reach, you'll see it.

Last edited:
Cross-Mappin’ – 50 GS
Kill a player at long range with the DMR in a matchmade Slayer game.

Both Barrels – 50 GS
Earn a Double Kill with the shotgun in multiplayer Matchmaking.

You Blew It Up! – 13 GS
Blow up the research facility in a matchmade Invasion game on Breakpoint.

Poppin’ & Lockin’ – 25 GS
Destroy a vehicle using Armor Lock in a matchmade game.

Offensive Driver – 20 GS
Earn a killin a matchmade Rocket Race game.

You Ate All the Chips – 42 GS
Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Totally Worth It – 50 GS
Earn a Double Kill from the Grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Cross-Mappin’ – 50 GS
Kill a player at long range with the DMR in a matchmade Slayer game.

Both Barrels – 50 GS
Earn a Double Kill with the shotgun in multiplayer Matchmaking.

You Blew It Up! – 13 GS
Blow up the research facility in a matchmade Invasion game on Breakpoint.

Poppin’ & Lockin’ – 25 GS
Destroy a vehicle using Armor Lock in a matchmade game.

Offensive Driver – 20 GS
Earn a killin a matchmade Rocket Race game.

You Ate All the Chips – 42 GS
Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Totally Worth It – 50 GS
Earn a Double Kill from the Grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.

dammit!!!!!!

I've already done some of these before :slap

I'm waiting on the 1600 Microsoft Points to hit after renewing for 2 years. I want the maps now but I'll be pissed if I pay for them.

For Christmas I got two Play Arts Halo Reach figures (Noble Six and Emile) and GODDAMN THEY ARE SO SWEET. They are pretty tall (I thought they were Neca sized but they are taller and bulkier than Neca's Predators which are already their taller figures).

Articulation's sweet and everywhere, they have a nice weight (I'd say almost as much as my HT Predators) and the sculpt is just awesome.

Paint's not as awesome as the promo pics (it's not that metallic-ky) but there are no smudges or anything out of place.

Emile is particularly impressive.

I'd recommend them to any Halo fan. So happy with this gift :yess:

For Christmas I got two Play Arts Halo Reach figures (Noble Six and Emile) and GODDAMN THEY ARE SO SWEET. They are pretty tall (I thought they were Neca sized but they are taller and bulkier than Neca's Predators which are already their taller figures).

Articulation's sweet and everywhere, they have a nice weight (I'd say almost as much as my HT Predators) and the sculpt is just awesome.

Paint's not as awesome as the promo pics (it's not that metallic-ky) but there are no smudges or anything out of place.

Emile is particularly impressive.

I'd recommend them to any Halo fan. So happy with this gift :yess:

:postpics:

I saw emile and jun at my LCS yesterday. They looked great, but the female hips are just too weird looking to me. I understand why they toned down the beefy look to gain articulation and range of movement, but they just aren't chunky enough for male spartans...

Probably the worst pic ever but here you go :rotfl

p1010838l.jpg

Check out fatty little Santa Claus on the background :yess:

Seriously I can't take photos for the life of me, but I found a site with some really nice quality pics of the figures:

https://rafys78.blogspot.com/2010/12/square-enix-play-arts-halo-reach-vol-1.html

Back