Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate typing with an iPhone....:lol

I hope they get Polio. I hate, an will always hate nitpick asses. They don't know anything about movies, so they must pick the smallest details because they have some mental disease. **** 'em I say. :lol
You do realize they're joking, right? Jesus.

Their "honest trailers" aren't meant to be taken seriously...a 2-year-old can identify that.

And they're usually incredibly funny.

One of the best they've done. Glad they were able to rip into the "dumb" while maintaining the "awesome".

Latino Peter Jackson. :lol

Seriously this guy is a ****...All he does is nitpick. They know knowing about movies....or real life.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USqZsdn_qzM[/ame]

Come on now who takes him seriously?

I like how they usually pick on stuff that I don't really notice. Like the guy's accent in that scene, that was funny

I see what you did there, you added the smileys to try to fool me into thinking you're no bitter.... nice try :lol

They're just nitpicking for the sake of comedy, they nitpick about everything, there's no way people actually think this movie is dumb.

The only dumb part for me was the sword but you can kind of sweep that under the rug with excuses :rotfl

EVERYTHING about the movie was stupid.

Most people who say they don't nitpick are the same ones who whine in the biggest summer movie thread every year talking about how this movie wasn't as good as the original or it had to much mainstream cgi. Lol

But let's be honest here. We all nitpick every once in a while.

Most people who say they don't nitpick are the same ones who whine in the biggest summer movie thread every year talking about how this movie wasn't as good as the original or it had to much mainstream cgi. Lol

But let's be honest here. We all nitpick every once in a while.

I like to think I only nitpick when those nitpicks lead to plot holes, so I guess those wouldn't be nitpicks, but this movie doesn't really make me wanna nitpick, it just makes me sit there with my eyes wide open and smile like a kid :lol

Still, other than the sword thingy, there's not much to complain about.

Saying it has too much CGI and is distracting to the story isn't a nitpick.

How in the world do you even make this movie without a ton of CGI? People in old rubber Godzilla suits from the 60s would look ridiculous in today's movies.

Back