Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate typing with an iPhone....:lol

I hope they get Polio. I hate, an will always hate nitpick asses. They don't know anything about movies, so they must pick the smallest details because they have some mental disease. **** 'em I say. :lol

I see what you did there, you added the smileys to try to fool me into thinking you're no bitter.... nice try :lol

They're just nitpicking for the sake of comedy, they nitpick about everything, there's no way people actually think this movie is dumb.

The only dumb part for me was the sword but you can kind of sweep that under the rug with excuses :rotfl

I hate typing with an iPhone....:lol

must pick the smallest details because they have some mental disease. **** 'em I say. :lol

I don't know..... you do that same thing sometimes (not all the time) ... the only difference is that they are doing it for humor but when you do it you are being serious . :dunno

I don't nitpick. If I have an issue with something, it's a part of the story as a whole. Like that Pig scene in the walking dead. If that was what everyone said it was, then that's fine. But if the scene was made to make me feel bad for food, then yeah, that doesn't work. Bad story telling.

But it's most likely not.

I see what you did there, you added the smileys to try to fool me into thinking you're no bitter.... nice try :lol

They're just nitpicking for the sake of comedy, they nitpick about everything, there's no way people actually think this movie is dumb.

The only dumb part for me was the sword but you can kind of sweep that under the rug with excuses :rotfl

In theory they're making that video for comedy...., but people really believe this **** is actual criticism. I see it all the time. 'Your Movie Sucks' also does this, and should promptly go **** off.

Well, I LOLed, and I also ****ing loved Pacific Rim! :lecture

Life's way to short my friends.

Now that said, don't you ****ing dare pick apart my Alien, Halloween, Jaws, Macross, or well, just don't **** with my stuffs I love.

:rotfl

I'm just saying, we all nitpick from time to time, I don't even think it should be considered a bad thing since I think everyone does it, at least with stuff they didn't like.

The Honest Trailer was funny, they can be pretty clever and they can do some pretty good jokes. I've laughed a lot from some of their trailers.

Besides everyone nitpicks on the internet, Even the guys at Red Letter Media do it. I love their videos and I watch them all, but even they have done it...

I don't get the hate for Honest Trailers, they just want to make you laugh.

the one I cannot stand is those "Everything that's wrong with (Movie name) in 4 minutes or less" Those actually do suck.

they are not clever or funny, they just mention things everyone else noticed. Those are pretty dumb videos because there is no humor or wit. there is no reason for that crap to exist. What's the point of naming random things that happened in the movie, I really don't get those.....

But I think Honest trailers do have humor and wit, and they are clever.

"Everything that's wrong with (Movie name) in 4 minutes or less" :exactly: those guys ARE dumb and there's no comedic value in their videos what-so-ever, nada.

RLM nitpicks for comedy, or they flat out say its a small nitpick. Nitpicking isn't criticism. It's petty. Tom ****ing Petty.

But everyone loves HT, except for me. So you didn't need to write more the a paragraph on it.

Personally I find RLM retarded rather than HT, and not because they shat on MoS :lol I've seen other videos of them and they're just not funny, they act retarded cause I don't think they can act normal and their reviews are mostly completely out of focus, they seem like dbags irl.

"Everything that's wrong with (Movie name) in 4 minutes or less" :exactly: those guys ARE dumb and there's no comedic value in their videos what-so-ever, nada.

I really f#$% hate those guys..... Seriously, I have never laughed or even smiled at those, not even once........ Every time I watch one I feel like I lost my time on it..:monkey4 (yes I am bitter, but they suck)

I also like How it should have ended, they are kind of silly sometimes but usually they are cool

I wouldn't want you too feel enlightened on how movies are made either. Best stick with the nitpicks then. :lol

Don't worry, there's nothing you can teach me, you're always wrong about everything anyway. :1-1:

Oh, and that part when you don't nitpick, hilarious! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I really f#$% hate those guys..... Seriously, I have never laughed or even smiled at those, not even once........ Every time I watch one I feel like I lost my time on it..:monkey4 (yes I am bitter, but they suck)

I also like How it should have ended, they are kind of silly sometimes but usually they are cool

:exactly: HISHE is great, I love their Batman Superman bits, they're hilarious :lol

Nah you're not bitter, it's ok to hate those 4 minute guys, not a hint of wit you can find there :lol

But I will succumb a bit and say yes, these videos make me irrationally angry. :lol. An they always will. And I do hate Cinema Sins more then HT.

Back