GUESS the next SW 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is the same as many on this thread. I think it will be a farm boy luke.These convention exclusives are slight variations of exsisting characters or repaints. These are so common because they are cheap to make and little to no work is done on sculpting. But if they were to really surprise us, I think they would go with a darth Sidious, or ANH obi wan. These are classical characters that are not to hard to make and are simple enough to save sideshow money. :D

The next figure is going to be the droid eyeball that answers the door to jabba's palace and everyone's going to go crazy over it!

nash said:
The next figure is going to be the droid eyeball that answers the door to jabba's palace and everyone's going to go crazy over it!

I laugh but i'd probably buy it :lol :monkey3

nash said:
Dude that thing was cool.

nash said:
Oh yeah, Pupo the Pupil. I've read all the novels where Pupo goes on many adventures with Boba Fett and Bib Fortuna after the Battle of Carkoon. Hopefully we'll get another womp rat for an exclusive.

As we've been wating 4 or 5 months since the last proper figure was announced, I'd say it's a cast iron 100% certainy that the next announcement will be a A list character.

My guess will be ANH Ben.

Back