GUESS the next SW 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF we get anything today all it will be is a "check out or newsletter next week for an announcement."

Will tonight finally bring us that long awaited Lobot anouncement?

I've got my fingers crossed.

BOOYAA!

There will be THREE Sideshow Exclusive offered for this Celebration: One will be an iconic 12-inch figure, one will be a cool distributed figure, and one will be a unique diorama/environment!

Newsletter is up!

So we have to wait 3 more months to get a new 12"... that sucks. Now I know how the LOTR's fans feel.

DarthNeil said:
BOOYAA!

There will be THREE Sideshow Exclusive offered for this Celebration: One will be an iconic 12-inch figure, one will be a cool distributed figure, and one will be a unique diorama/environment!

Newsletter is up!

So madden821 called it dead-on. An announcement of a coming announcement. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one getting sick of the newsletters lately? The majority of them hold very little new information.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
So madden821 called it dead-on. An announcement of a coming announcement. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one getting sick of the newsletters lately? The majority of them hold very little new information.

Yeah, I used to look forward to them but they have been very disapointing lately. I'm really getting sick of the wait, wait, wait, wait for our announcement.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Am I the only one getting sick of the newsletters lately?

You're not alone.

As they say... all things pass in time. Such has my excitement for Thursdays peek into the world of SS. Podcasts now 3-4 weeks too. Is there really so little news in the house?

The one thing to take from this is that if the CIV Ex. is an iconic figure then that bodes well for a ANH 12" announcement soon as the ex. will be a variant of the same fig as we've been dissecting here...

I'd love to hear about a new pre-order as well but I'd say enjoy the quiet and keep your umbrella handy because when it rains it pours--- I think over the next three months we'll have our share of 12" announcements.

Back