GUESS the next SW 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaulFan said:
Too drastic a variation though, a likely Luke would be a mirror to the PF, add the poncho and hat as convention exclusives.

You'd hope that if they release farmboy Luke the poncho and hat would be accessories with the regular (along with his blast helmet).

I just (new) hope that whatever the CIV Exclusive will be---in similar fashion to the Sith Vader it'll be available to those of us who are unable to get to CIV through the on-line process. I'm sure that whatever it is it'll be worth adding to the collection.

Maybe we should start Vegas odds on A) the next 12" announcement and B) the CIV Exclusive...

3 to 1 the grizzled Obi-Wan hermit is the next announcement.
5 to 1 it's the droids.
10 to 1 it's Chewie in all his furry glory.
1000 to 1 it's Ephant Man.

Whatever the C4 Exclusive is it almost has to be to something that is either a variant to an already made/out figure. If it's something new it will only be an exclusive in name only. Something new but with an ES of like 8k so everyone can get one.

It's Official!!!!

Its Hammerhead

Just kidding..

I think it will be farmboy Luke, because Jedi Luke kicked off the whole SS line, and it's been a year

jlcmsu said:
Whatever the C4 Exclusive is it almost has to be to something that is either a variant to an already made/out figure. If it's something new it will only be an exclusive in name only. Something new but with an ES of like 8k so everyone can get one.

Since they've already done Han (ESB) and they've got the ROTJ trenchcoats (with the Endor Trooper) do you think they might combine them then for a ROTJ Han?

Easy enough to do with existing materials and it'd be a "new" figure.

DarthNeil said:
Since they've already done Han (ESB) and they've got the ROTJ trenchcoats (with the Endor Trooper) do you think they might combine them then for a ROTJ Han?

I hope not. After so many odds-and-ends (Bubo, Dejarik) I want a real, brand new figure of significance to the OT.

Wor-Gar said:
I hope not. After so many odds-and-ends (Bubo, Dejarik) I want a real, brand new figure of significance to the OT.

Moi aussi, but I think Josh is right in that whatever the CIV exclusive is it'll be a variation of a pre-existing fig... but maybe if they reveal some ANH for pre-order prior to May the exclusive will be a variant of one of those.

Let's see---- Farmboy Luke, x-wing pilot Luke, stormtrooper Luke (still too far away with armour I guess), & medal ceremony Luke--- how can any of those be made variant (besides the already mentioned farmboy with poncho and hat)?

DarthNeil said:

That could be done easy enough. I watched ESB last night on HBO and honestly Han looked heavier than I remember. Looked pretty close to the figure.

i think it's going to be snow padme. wasn't there a head sculpt on sideshow before the holidays?

I really (new) hope that whatever the next pre-order is, it'll be a character from the OT--- specifically from (subliminally already mentioned) ANH.

Having said that however, if it is was to be a character from the prequels then I guess I'd have to go with Palpatine... in his purple garb that he is confronted by Mace in... alternate heads (one normal and serene as Ian while the other is the lightning zapped Emperor). :emperor

jgatienza said:
i think it's going to be snow padme. wasn't there a head sculpt on sideshow before the holidays?

The headsculpt was shown before that. SSC has said they are having trouble with the customing and that is why she hasn't premiered. She is long overdue....

DarthNeil said:
It's going to be that old hermit as the New Hope 12" start to roll off the assembly line--- farmboy Luke close behind... CHewie & the droids by the summer (at IV?).

Sideshow have said there are currently no plans to do Chewie or the droids.

I'd like to see Tatooine Luke, with a Stormtrooper belt as the exclusive (including retractable grappling hook!)

Or if it's still too close to the PF, Luke and Han in Stormtrooper outfits.

Outlander said:
Sideshow have said there are currently no plans to do Chewie or the droids.

When did that piece of info come out? That kind of negates the chess table now doesn't it?

DarthNeil said:
When did that piece of info come out? That kind of negates the chess table now doesn't it?

They were quoted in the Production Blog. Apparently the chess table is for use with the existing 12" figures, sort of as a cool unexpected accessory.

Outlander said:
They were quoted in the Production Blog. Apparently the chess table is for use with the existing 12" figures, sort of as a cool unexpected accessory.
Or Sideshow is just having some fun with all of our heads.

Outlander said:

It is an option to use with your other figures and as of right now is more of a stand alone piece. However, looking at all the ask SS questions since this was announced and Blog stuff there is nothing about these not going with 3PO, R2, or Chewie. Not to mention nothing is mentioned that they're not coming anytime soon. Something was said quite a while back in a RS interview that it would be a while but I think that interview was like a year or so ago.

Back