Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Most of his gags were in the trailers and ads. He's too cute as expected.

Drax carries much of the comedy relief as I remember it. Mostly at Mantis' expense.

What are the cameos? What role does Silvester has?

What are the cameos? What role does Silvester has?

Spoiler Spoiler:

So GotG Vol. 2 is more of this?

legendary-star-lord-3-kitty-4.png

QqLgv.gif

What happened to my Marvel Cosmic?

1493004306453.jpg

Oh, yeah. The MCU and the "I liek pletty lights and sohial justehih" crowd happened...

If this movie can offer up a compelling antagonist, I will be pleased. I am tired of the mostly 1 note throw aways that have become the norm for the MCU.

I agree with a lot of that.

Maybe I was expecting some lead in to Avengers. If anything, this movie will be the most stand alone of all the phase 3 movies. But, for a fun time I can honestly say I've never heard so much audience laughter at an MCU movie.. Albeit the Drax 'metaphor' joke was a bit overused.

Another possible nitpick, and we saw it with Civil War.. The more characters, the less chances to shine.

I enjoyed it, but I sense anyone using TWS as the measure of a Marvel movie to beaten, may not as much.

they didn't have anywhere to go story-wise and just let the "characters" go where they may.

You see that's my point they did have somewhere to go with this, investigating what Thanos was up to.

Almost like a RO where the GOTG/Nova Corps are Jyn's group passing on critical information to the Avengers who are the rebellion.

After 2008 I fully expect every MCU movie to be connected leading up to IW.

This is what MCU means for crying out loud!

After IW 1/2 they can return to the single stories that some are crying for.

But until then keep your damn promise MCU!

Pratt at it again:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. PRAT'S CANCELLED! DONE AND DONE!

Celebrities must know that making a social political comment that leans left or right will only result in annoying the other half so why bother saying it if you're only going to look like a fake fool with an apology.

Either don't say anything or say it and own it with no apology.

Celebrities must know that making a social political comment that leans left or right will only result in annoying the other half so why bother saying it if you're only going to look like a fake fool with an apology.

Either don't say anything or say it and own it with no apology.

Generally speaking, the GA likes Pratt, but the Tumblrinas loathe him. First him looking tanned and "wearing blackface" in Jurasic World, then Passengers, now this. They really don't like him...

Also, I read some spoilers about Ego...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pretty dissapointing if true.

Reviews are very mixed and alot are negative- OK Disney didn't pay them enough!:lol

The cracks in the MCU are widening.....

The second movie curse strikes again...Iron Man 2, Thor 2, Avengers 2...errr Speed 2, Men in Black 2...Independence Day 2....

Reviews are very mixed and alot are negative- OK Disney didn't pay them enough!:lol

The cracks in the MCU are widening.....

90% at RT.
7.4/10 Average.

"""Negative"""
"""Widening"""

Damn, WB needs better DShills. This is embarassing.

Based Chris Pratt > (((Jess)))

Based Christ Pratt >>> SJW Cuck Libtard Leftist [Insert more 4chan Swear-Words here] Chris Evans

Back