Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The gags rule.

Personally, I'll hold out for...

Spoiler Spoiler:

What the **** . . .

Sounds a like a filler episode or a one-shot comic.
So it's basically civil war a movie with no lasting consequences and nicely wrapped all in time for the franchise finally in infinity war.

They really need to trim the number or characters appearing on that movie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

That's how I felt after it was over.

Like I said, the best way to describe this movie is that it a full movie about stuff that's usually just referenced as backstory in a better, bigger movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So the whole throwaway villain trope continues in this? Man, I wanted this to rectify that. These MCU flicks need to have well written villians.

...What even is this flick? Thanks for the response though.

In the context of the early conversation with Ego, that scene isn't that bad... Again, it's one of many audience roar with laughter moments which doesn't necessarily mean 'Academy Award winning cinema'

At least as far as villains go..

Spoiler Spoiler:

So no repeating Ronan at least.. For God's sake though,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the movie came across more as setting up the middle story of a trilogy, than it was a lead-in to Infinity Wars...

In the context of the early conversation with Ego, that scene isn't that bad... Again, it's one of many audience roar with laughter moments which doesn't necessarily mean 'Academy Award winning cinema'

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the movie came across more as setting up the middle story of a trilogy, than it was a lead-in to Infinity Wars...

I read some more spoilers, so I'm kinda curious about that scene, and the villain sounds kinda good. I guess it's far too comfy a movie, and super-hero flicks are so common, that in the end, it doesn't feel like a Blockbuster.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well it's that's the case then that is even better in fact that is what I am hoping for the idea that every movie will have to serve as a build up to infinity war is silly.

If it serves as a middle to their own story arch it's a good idea if its just a lot of show and and lights then that is a wasted opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Exactly right. Though there were hints throughout that there's something very wrong with this perfect world.

OK, so someone else here has seen it. What did you think?

If it serves as a middle to their own story arch it's a good idea if its just a lot of show and and lights then that is a wasted opportunity.

Without giving the big surprise away, and beyond it, I'm not sure how any of the others characters really changed much from the end of the first movie. We know a little more about who Quill is -- though what he's capable of is still really unclear. That's about it. Maybe I missed something.

I haven't read any of the spoilers, but I'm still excited about the film :D

I'd love to see an Eternals film or maybe some references to the Deviants and Eternals.

As for the villain, I have no idea who it is, but I hope it's not the gold lady in the trailer. She seems like a villain. I know that Adam Warlock is probably related to those people because of how they look, but I know he's not in the actual film.

Back