Grimm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY WHY WHY! Does it have to come on the same time as Supernatural though...damnit.

If it came on at 7, I could replace Nikita with it and have a perfect thursday and friday filled with supernatural shows. :(

WHY WHY WHY! Does it have to come on the same time as Supernatural though...damnit.

If it came on at 7, I could replace Nikita with it and have a perfect thursday and friday filled with supernatural shows. :(

:lol You and I are on the same 'wave length.'

My thoughts exactly.

Oh i wont miss Supernatural either i love that show. I will watch this later though :)

I like that a lot of these new shows air online now, like on nbc.com or abc.com.

Makes life a little easier when you don't have a DVR.

The only shows at the moment that I watch on a regular basis is Supernatural and the newly premiered 'Once Upon A Time.'

Grimm looks good though. Hopefully, I keep up with it.

The only shows at the moment that I watch on a regular basis is Supernatural and the newly premiered 'Once Upon A Time.'

Grimm looks good though. Hopefully, I keep up with it.
Crap, forgot about that.. I know I saw a preview for it and thought it looked interesting, what's it like?
Is it even a supernatural show? can't remember..

Still watching Sup but have both DVR'd. Will be skipping Fringe and watch it on hulu or something. Grimm looks good from the previews. Ihope it will be a replacment for when Supernatural ends.

Well, after watching the first 30-45 seconds of Grimm... I am sorry to say that, Supernatural and I will be getting a divorce.

Well, after watching the first 30-45 seconds of Grimm... I am sorry to say that, Supernatural and I will be getting a divorce.

Really? I missed it, but my dad checked it out. He said 'wasn't impressed' and will stick with Supernatural. I'll try to check it out when NBC puts it online.

(P.S.- Supernatural was AWESOME tonight. Post some thoughts in the SN thread!)

I'm not saying this just because it's a new show and I'm excited or anything..but I really thought it was absolutely incredible.

I liked the characters, the environment is amazing, I love how they put an excerpt from Little Red Riding Hood at the beginning..I guess they'll be doing that with every episode.
The acting was really good imo, the background music was PERFECT.

From the previews I didn't think I'd like the monster designs..but I actually really did. I like how they're giving as much detail to each different monster as they are.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Idunno, I thought it was awesome.
I love Supernatural, and have been watching it since season 2, but this show is just so much more appealing to me.
Although I think this Supernatural season is better than the last so far, it's just so dull compared to this show imo.
Of course I'll watch Supernatural online whenever I can, but this is deffinitely my new Friday show.

Oh, and by the way..LOVED how they used Eurythmics Sweet Dreams at the beginning, then Manson's version at the end!!

I'm not saying this just because it's a new show and I'm excited or anything..but I really thought it was absolutely incredible.

I liked the characters, the environment is amazing, I love how they put an excerpt from Little Red Riding Hood at the beginning..I guess they'll be doing that with every episode.
The acting was really good imo, the background music was PERFECT.

From the previews I didn't think I'd like the monster designs..but I actually really did. I like how they're giving as much detail to each different monster as they are.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Idunno, I thought it was awesome.
I love Supernatural, and have been watching it since season 2, but this show is just so much more appealing to me.
Of course I'll watch Supernatural online whenever I can, but this is deffinitely my new Friday show.

I'll definitely check this out. :rock Previews looked great, but it just didn't have enough to hook me for the preview. That said I'll definitely give the pilot a chance.

I'm liking what I'm hearing from your review. :rock

Really good but if I had to pick I would stick with the boys. Does anyone here have DVR? I get to watch both. Although last night a car hit a pole and took out our power so we had to hulu it this morning.

First episode is on my TiVo. Worried it will be super gay.

Looked like cheese. Will go the way of The Cape.

Good point. I liked the cheese in The Cape. This might have some worth before it gets cancelled.

Back