Grimm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once Upon a Time is ok. But tbh i prefer Grimm co's i'm a Buffy, Fringe, Supernatural etc kinda loving Twitard lol.

Different strokes for different folks, but I wanted to punch "Snow White," the blonde chick, and the small kid in the face last night :lol

That's how I felt about Grimm. The kissing scene with Nick and his girlfriend almost made me gag. I literally had to look away for most of it. That's a sign that a show isn't succeeding for the viewer. I don't care about their relationship, and I just want them to get a room if they wanna kiss! :lol

I am forgiving of anything sentimental in Once Upon a Time because of the source material. It's supposed to feel like a fairy tale. The kid has a sense of wonder, and it's spreading. His mom, and Snow are starting to feel it. And it's working for me too.

Once Upon a Time is ok. But tbh i prefer Grimm co's i'm a Buffy, Fringe, Supernatural etc kinda loving Twitard lol.

I can see that they are targeting Buffy fans, but I find it interesting that Buffy Girl isn't a fan of Grimm.

I love Fringe, but the little this show has in common with Fringe is like a dollar store imitation.

Oh i'd never compare it to Buffy properly as that show is 1 of my favs. Grimm is watchable and hopefully has potential for the kinda thing i like to watch.

Can't find anything wrong with Grimm.... :dunno

Just seems like a very interesting supernatural show...

My wife likes it, so I've been watching it with her since there isn't much on TV we can both watch together.

I can see that they are targeting Buffy fans, but I find it interesting that Buffy Girl isn't a fan of Grimm.

I love Fringe, but the little this show has in common with Fringe is like a dollar store imitation.

:rock

It has to be good for me to like it. Glad the rest of you enjoy it though.

What's a Twitard?

I don't see how this relates to Twitter in anyway..and this is completely different than Twilight..I can't stand Twilight.

To be honest, I think people on the SS forums just love complaining about and hating on anything new, or that other people like.

I am loving this show so far. I wish I could shave my head as smooth as Marie's. The pacing is pretty decent and I love the creatures so far.

I got kinda lost through the episode.. Have been staying up so late it's hard to focus/concentrate on what's going on. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I got kinda lost through the episode.. Have been staying up so late it's hard to focus/concentrate on what's going on. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I got lost and I was concentrating. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, I'm really liking this show! :rock

Grimm is cool...i watch it on demand when i get bored..isnt great but isnt horrible either..

Back