Grimm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it, liked the idea of the show but not crazy about the casting and some reason it reminds me of Dylan Dog. I'll stick with Supernatural.

I think it's a tired premise, but there's a lot of buzz about it. I like the atmosphere of it, so I'm going to give it a chance. Already seems better than the way different, but similar world as ONce Upon a Time.

I think we are on the downswing of the super natural programming wave. I'm actually surprised its lasted this long.

Not really a fan of it so far. I'll give it a couple or so more episodes before I make my decision though. Sometimes shows don't reel you in right away.

Watched the second episode last night. Almost turned it off due to the lameness.

Looked like cheese. Will go the way of The Cape.
My wife watches both this one and the one that comes on Sundays. I think they're both extremely cheese-tastic and soap opera-ish when you compare them to serious quality TV dramas like Breaking Bad or Mad Men. But I thought Grimm was watchable, even if it's pretty shallow, forgettable entertainment. A few steps below your typical Law and Order show, though way better than Once Upon A Time, which was sentimental dreck last night.

Once Upon a Time is in a whole different league. It's actually a very well done serial. The editing and style is very much in the tradition of LOST. Definitely not just "sentimental dreck."

Grimm is just a lame supernatural cop show aimed at Twitards.

All of this is in my humble opinion, of course. :D

Back