Green Vega PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry posted prototype pictures of green Vega on his mySpace page...

https://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=148181805&blogID=423367872

GreenVega_5.jpg

Glad I cancelled my purple exclusive at sideshow since I felt the green would suffice - purple is my favorite color but the green outfit on Vega just looks incredible, imo.

man i had forgotten this bad boy is supposed to ship next month...think it will?

green looks better than purple? Looks just as good to me. Seems alot of people are canceling the default color EX for this variant.

Red Skull and Thor plus I just got the Thing and a large unexpected waitlist conversion. It's been and is killer to say the least. :lol

Think of me if you decide to cancel :).

green looks better than purple? Looks just as good to me. Seems alot of people are canceling the default color EX for this variant.

Think of me if you decide to cancel :).

seems to me only 50 should cancel and not even!:rotfl:rotfl

heard ya on the douchecast.........could you repeat yourself any more often? :lol

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont hate Doggybastard!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont hate Doggybastard!!!!!

your head won't fit through the door without me checking ya into reality :lol:lol

was it Ill's bro that said.........."WTF is pituvision" :lol

Back