Green Vega PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you preorder it? when i click on the image it take me to the screen with the regular version and ryu.

Refresh the screen (F5) usually works with most browsers. Your computer is pulling old version of the page because you have cacehd into memory.

Hope that helps!
t-

sash & hair colour will be correct on actual piece

posted by Jerry over @ statue forums:

Thats a Photoshop mockup. The color of the sash and hair will be correct on the actual piece. The funny thing is I used the SOTA action figure as the color basis and it has a red sash ! I cant remember anyone ever telling us we got that wrong.

The green is a *little* dark but its close to the pantone Capcom provided. The pastel green in the pic someone posted is not considered canon.

A third version is not something I will do very often but I had an absurd number of requests for it. Over 30 emails on myspace and PMs here. As someone said I try to be a 'fan pleaser'. I also thought it would be fun to have something uber rare out there for those that are diehard fans.

I cant make everyone happy. some would have been upset that I didnt make the green and some will be upset I did. Its a no-win situation but I learned that running SOTA. I just do what I feel is best.

You wont see a third variant of another statue for a long time.

Oh man. This piece will be worth a lot.. glad I got mines in. And I'm not flipping it!

yeah me too...figure if i will be able to get back the money i paid if I have to drop the SF line. I hope this ships in early September.

rough photoshop

greenvega1rd6.jpg

Oh man. This piece will be worth a lot.. glad I got mines in. And I'm not flipping it!

Sounds like the same words on the SW faux bronze pieces and look how those turned out, members in here selling DoF for practically no gain. For all you know, a "Irish colored" vega might not end up that sought after (even at 75). You never know until it happens.Personally, I like the Spaniards traditional colors.

I passed. The evil Ryu isn't tearing up ebay, or at least it wasn't last I checked.

Sounds like the same words on the SW faux bronze pieces and look how those turned out, members in here selling DoF for practically no gain. For all you know, a "Irish colored" vega might not end up that sought after (even at 75). You never know until it happens.Personally, I like the Spaniards traditional colors.

You're rationalizing reasons not to own it. Sour grapes? :lol

Undeniably, it is a cool piece with a low ES. You can't go wrong with that. It will hold its value, barring the occasional desperate seller.

The folks here who are dumping their DOTF bronzes are just desperate, so it's too early to tell the "true value" of the piece. But whatever, SW is a saturated mess. You can't compare the DOTF bronze to this, because to the SW collector, the DOTF bronze is just another SW collectible that competes with other SW pieces.

But when it comes to high end Street Fighter.. yeah, there weren't any until now. It's safe to say that this green Vega will hold its value in the long run. However, if the overriding motive for everything you collect is flippability, then you're not going to enjoy the hobby at all. :emperor

However, if the overriding motive for everything you collect is flippability, then you're not going to enjoy the hobby at all. :emperor

That is not accurate. I get a tiny amount of enjoyment out of this hobby...........when I flip something.:D

No, you're right - but those flip-worthy pieces don't come all that often unfortunately. Otherwise I'd just retire now. :lol

yeah I bought the SW FB stuff to flip but they really haven't taken off but I always flip right after shipping pretty much or after the mad rush to ebay. Sure I could hold on to some pieces and make more but sometimes prices drop so i think it evens out for the most part. plus the money i make on one item i can buy another item to flip and in the time it would take the fist item to take off i've made money off 2 items. just the way i do it. i don't have the room to buy and hold too many items.

i don't plan to flip this one though but i do figure I'll get my money back if I do sell it. that's important in the lines i collect outside of my main collection lines.

Back