Great Scott! Custom BTTF figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome Kelly, just giving this threat a bump! Please post some close up on doc's remote and skate board!

010.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

I tried to take close-ups of the remote control, but my camera just can't focus on the fine detail. It took about 40 rewinds of the Twin Pikes Mall sequence to find enough source material to recreate the control, but I am pretty sure I missed some details somewhere. It uses scrap wood, wire, and plastic bits, along with some washers for the joystick control areas.

The skateboard uses some images provided by Mr. Fusion - I just laminated them and glued them to the front and back of a skateboard I found on Ebay. Tech decks are plentiful, but didn't have the right shape!

013.jpg

I tried to take close-ups of the remote control, but my camera just can't focus on the fine detail. It took about 40 rewinds of the Twin Pikes Mall sequence to find enough source material to recreate the control, but I am pretty sure I missed some details somewhere. It uses scrap wood, wire, and plastic bits, along with some washers for the joystick control areas.

The skateboard uses some images provided by Mr. Fusion - I just laminated them and glued them to the front and back of a skateboard I found on Ebay. Tech decks are plentiful, but didn't have the right shape!

Great Scott!! Great work on the remote, kgrhoad! It looks perfect.

I'm glad my brother gave you those graphics. I think you did a better job than he did. That looks like the exact same Tech Deck he used. I'm hoping sometime to make one by hand that's better in scale.

Back