Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection just arrived, but instead of not having the Black Raven Battle Pack, my two pair of red wings are on backorder...have the Horsemen said how long until the backorders are expected? I am sure it will be several months...

Anyone have any broken parts or issues with their Ravens when you received them? I have a broken Vulture foot...even after boiling them...I hope they have some replacements...

Anyone have any broken parts or issues with their Ravens when you received them? I have a broken Vulture foot...even after boiling them...I hope they have some replacements...

Just got my ravens ... no time to open them today but I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bone wings and head set for $25 shipped USA for anyone needing them for their birds....everything (birds/wings etc) are priced high on secondary

I got the "mega backer - ALL IN" pack...so I am only hurting for stands....not sure why they would not put them into the "ALL IN" pack...but I will pick some stands up when Ravens wave two goes on sale...although another Duck figure would be nice...

Dang, I knew I should have gotten in when I first saw them. These are very creative and cool looking. I was so close to ordering the Eagle w/ American flag a while ago but too many other things got in the way of me pulling the trigger, I got sidetracked. Congrats to everyone that got these. I was hoping to pick up the Raven and Cardinal to. I hope this line does well.

Dang, I knew I should have gotten in when I first saw them. These are very creative and cool looking. I was so close to ordering the Eagle w/ American flag a while ago but too many other things got in the way of me pulling the trigger, I got sidetracked. Congrats to everyone that got these. I was hoping to pick up the Raven and Cardinal to. I hope this line does well.

Wave 2 is coming...you will have a shot at some birdies! I still haven't decided if I am keeping my compete "all in" backer set...I have only opened 2 so far...

again,I have skeleton bone wings and head set for $25 shipped USA for anyone needing them for their birds....everything (birds/wings etc) are priced high on secondary....please be serious about buying this if you PM me-thanks

Wave 2 is coming...you will have a shot at some birdies! I still haven't decided if I am keeping my compete "all in" backer set...I have only opened 2 so far...

They've started a new Kickstarter for a different line of figures due out in March 2016, I wonder if it'll affect Wave 2 in anyway?

Wave 2 is still being sculpted...it isn't ready to go yet anyway...probably late summer Kickstarter like the last set of birdies...

Back