Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Stretch Goal: Elf Ranger!

306ae33de69ffe8fd663ffebb072a695.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less than 24 hours to go. It is ending at 9:00 PM Easter Time on Sunday, so now is the time to get in your pledge. The first kickstarter figures were amazing and these look just as amazing with even more diversity than the first time around:

ML2.jpg

I just got my first couple of these guys(scaphoid and skapular) and they're really impressive. Because they're so expensive and so many, I decided to only go with skeletons. I repainted scaphoid's eyes and nose to be a darker shade of green and it turned out pretty good. His shield had some paint chipping, which really annoyed me. I may try to turn it into a battle-damaged one since it's too clean looking for a nasty skeleton warrior haha

Cool pic xequae. I never expected this many figures, what a wave, so many amazing designs

While waiting for the backerkit to go live I made customs with my barbarian builder set, how about a centaur ?

Im fairly new to Mythic Legions but when will the next series begin to ship?

Im fairly new to Mythic Legions but when will the next series begin to ship?

The latest 2.0 kickstarter that has ended wont likely ship for another year yet.
However keep an eye out this summer time for new preorders of selected previous figures from 1.75 back. There is no info on shipping until po is solid news. Hope this helps mate

Will there be preorders for 2.0 on the fourhorseman website and if so when will that most likely be??

Will there be preorders for 2.0 on the fourhorseman website and if so when will that most likely be??

For the first Kickstarter, I believe it was a month or two after backerkit ended, so my guess is it will be similar this time. That would mean probably some time in the April to May timeframe.

Bakerkit ended yesterday. I have upgraded my pledge "a little". Really tried to keep it low though. whatever... I failed and ended up with something around 500. I took all the Goblins, Elves, Shadow Elves, King Ironjaw, Thistlethorn, Hagnon and Gwen Heavensbrand. Vampires, Skeletons and a few builder sets may (meaning: will definitely) follow when PO at HMstore is coming.
On the other hand I went through my current ML collection and put about 12 figures up for sale that I never got into the character (such as Scaphold, Ignatius and others).
Guess I am becoming a cherry picker with this line and see it as a companion piece for my MOTUC / TCC collection. Add in some One:12 and a few other selected 7" figures and I am a happy collector.

Thanks! Is the Delux knight builder set only a female figure?

The Kickstarter 2.0 Deluxe Knight Builder figure is a female.

There was a 1.75 Deluxe Knight Builder set with a male knight. I don't think they have sold the remaining stock of that figure, so it may pop up again in the store at some point, but I'm not sure.

The Kickstarter 2.0 Deluxe Knight Builder figure is a female.

There was a 1.75 Deluxe Knight Builder set with a male knight. I don't think they have sold the remaining stock of that figure, so it may pop up again in the store at some point, but I'm not sure.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I already have the male knight. I don't want the female knight, don't want to be a jerk, but women could not be powerful fighters in real life. not that Mythic legions is real life mind you.

I wish they gave us a bit more time for the pre-order; it is too close to the kickstarter payment and I haven't had a chance to refill my collecting budget. Oh well.

33onzm1.jpg

The horns on the shield use the helmet socket, so I can swap out my custom horns with the various ML versions.

f5byow.gif

I was curious how long the GITD pigment I bought on ebay would compare to a retail GITD accessory. The MOTUC shield went dark after only a few minutes, meanwhiLe when I checked after 10 hours, the cast items still had a slight glow. Highly recommended for hobbyists.

Back