Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kickstarter is starting in less than two hours, but while I'm waiting I've been having some fun with the trolls that I got in today.

Troll.JPG

Someone pointed out the elf legion builder is black and Lord Aydon is white :lol

Not as crazy about this wave with all the females. I like the vamps but would have liked more skeletons again. I'll be backing but not all-in this time.

Yeah, I would like to have seen more skeletons in this one also. They were some of my favorite figures the first time around.

Funded in less than a day is great!! Wonder when we'll see the next stretch goals.

More skeletons would have been cool, but I bought a dozen templar knights that I plan on adding skeleton heads and parts.

Not sure why they even had the 140k stretch goal, as that is the same as the KS.

Pledged about $200. I'm going to try to keep it around that much since that's my budget, but these figures are looking pretty cool. I wish the 1.0 and 2.0 parts were compatible.

I want them all... I should not buy them all... but they're all so beautiful... oh, the competing desires warring within my soul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figures scheduled to ship in April 2018? As amazing as these figures are, given the previous scheduling and shipping issues with Mythic Legions, I can't really get behind them - and I think a more realistic ETA would be Christmas 2018. That's one hell of a wait.

And the more elaborate figures of the standard assortment are going to be over $90 Australian. Each. Ouch.

I am still waiting for my July order. Would have liked to see them get out all the stuff first before starting a new campain. I dont like to be involved in more than one unfinished project at the same time, especially with so much money involved. Granted, they are the 4HM and haven proven themselves trustworthy, but still I would have felt more comfortable.

:dunno

I received one of my 1.75 wave orders today. I picked up some Templar Knight Legion Builders, 1x Black Knight, and 1x "all stars" Gideon Heavensbrand. Great figures all around.

Initially, I wasn't too keen on the purple designs on the Black Knight so I planned on repainting him, but after seeing the designs in person, they are growing on me.

Received my second All-Stars and 1.75 wave figures yesterday. I got both minotaurs (Asterionn and Torionn) and they are fantastic. I love the detailed head sculpts (with movable horns!) I also received another Templar Knight Legion Builder to pad out my army. Oddly enough, the joints on this guy keep popping out (elbows and torso) much more than my other Templar Knights (or other Mythic Legions figures in general).

Looks like the Kickstarter broke the $345k mark and now we have a Goblin! I wasn't able to link to the image of the Goblin, but it is very cool looking. I'll definitely have to pick up a couple of them!

I've pledged for 4 2.0 figs, I know the female Barbarian Warrior set and Brother Mandibulus are 100%. Not sure which other 2. Having a tough time deciding, but I really can't swing more than that. I really like the female Vampire Knight so she might be a lock. Devil chick? Goblin? Orc Babe? Dark Elf? So hard, this is a really killer assortment.

The Goblin Legion Builder was a big surprise. Definitely need to pick up a few of these. Was hoping this kickstarter was going to be smaller than the first, but it looks like it could quite a bit bigger.

Goblin.jpg

That goblin is awesome. Like I said earlier, I am not purchasing any but hope to see more stretch goals added.

Back