Goldeneye Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should have been an updated version of Goldeneye. No Brosnan, no Sean Bean 006, do not want.

I love this game. And I love Craig more then any Bond, so I did want, and now have, and love.

Wish it wasnt so Call of Dutyish....

I love this game. And I love Craig more then any Bond, so I did want, and now have, and love.

Wish it wasnt so Call of Dutyish....

It's made by Activision...I actually like the "COD'ness" to it. I'm not a fan of the controls much, I might try playing with the classic controller.

I got one of those classic white gamer pads for my wii that i never really used, will it work with goldeneye?..i might pick the game up just so i'm putting the thing to use ..and i know the game is meant to be pretty awesome:)

I tried using my gamecube controller but it always forces me to the left I think the stick might have something wrong with it, and I have the wrong classic controller. There's no shoot for me on it.

The gold 'classic controller pro' that comes with the game is quite good...still wish I could play with a N64 controller though :/

This is the one I have.

wiiclassic.jpg

This is the one I need:

wii-classic-controller-pro-big.jpg

I posted this in the Video Game Deals Thread, but felt it should go here too. Walmart.com has the Goldeneye Wii bundle containing the game, Gold Controller, and t-shirt for $39.99.

Back