Goldeneye Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing. A port of a 12 year old N64 game on Wii is getting better ratings than a brand new Bond game on 360, PS3. I guess it goes to show how important good design is.

Amazing. A port of a 12 year old N64 game on Wii is getting better ratings than a brand new Bond game on 360, PS3. I guess it goes to show how important good design is.

I thought this was a lot more than a simple port. At least that's what I gathered from reviews.

Amazing. A remake/reboot/update/port/rebirth/re-imagining of a 12 year old N64 game on Wii is getting better ratings than a brand new Bond game on 360, PS3. I guess it goes to show how important good design is.

Amazing. A remake/reboot/update/port/rebirth/re-imagining of a 12 year old N64 game on Wii is getting better ratings than a brand new Bond game on 360, PS3. I guess it goes to show how important good design is.

Thank you. :lol

I'm pretty shocked at the positive reviews, myself. I really thought this was a non-starter for the Wii. Nobody plays huddled around a small screen TV in a bedroom the way we used to. A game like this should really get some decent online support.

I'll probably check it out after the holidays.

Don't get what the fuss is about with COD games. They are pretty much all the same bland run and gun from point A to B. And they are alway about 5 hours long. Playing Goldeneye on 007 Agent difficulty and its taking me a while to get through it. At there are objectives within each level. Something the COD games have steered away from recently. I will probably still pick up Black Ops down the line but for now I can't see myself playing anything else for a while.

Don't get what the fuss is about with COD games. They are pretty much all the same bland run and gun from point A to B. And they are alway about 5 hours long. Playing Goldeneye on 007 Agent difficulty and its taking me a while to get through it. At there are objectives within each level. Something the COD games have steered away from recently. I will probably still pick up Black Ops down the line but for now I can't see myself playing anything else for a while.

Uhhh, it's the multiplayer that makes COD stand above the rest. No one plays single player anymore.:dunno

haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

:lecture

Not everyone wants to play multiplayer. I still prefer a solid single player game. Goldeneye wins in this department. Multiplayer is Gay.

What!? The original is the old school console king of multiplayer madness.

Agreed. Multiplayer and online multiplayer are two totally different things.

Goldeneye for N64 was one of the greatest multiplayer games of it's time.

Just got this today, the gameplay is okay but I must say I'm a bit let down. After playing similar shooters on the hi def consoles going back to this just is quite hard.

The level design is rather bland, the graphics are rathe tough to swallow myself, and the A.I. is pretty damn dumb, just standing around letting me run up and punch them out. Playing online multiplayer, I can't remember the last time I didn't have this much fun.

The only redeeming factor is that it's bond...and that will probably drive me to the end of the game. But for now it's quite uninspiring.

Back