Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first comic con trailer is absolutely perfect. That song and the dead bodies and that dead centipede monster. It was such a grim trailer. I wish the movie was more a Godzilla focused movie and all that ghidorah stuff came afterward . Cause I loved that trailer .

If only the 2014 movie was the movie that concept teaser sold. Even the first trailer for the movie felt more like a grim, Godzilla destroying everything type film. I don't mind the movie for what it was, but the marketing was a huge misdirection.

Does Godzilla look undersized in this

Watch the undersized Godzilla be the Mech....and TW hen the BIG G shows up he dwarfs MG and Kong....

And just steps on both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only the 2014 movie was the movie that concept teaser sold. Even the first trailer for the movie felt more like a grim, Godzilla destroying everything type film. I don't mind the movie for what it was, but the marketing was a huge misdirection.

It really was. Especially with them marketing Walter white as the main protagonist. Idk why they kept showing him in the trailers only to kill him off early .

Also the muto being so prominent. I would have made Godzilla the main bad guy and have them be something in the background humans can actually kill. Also they had a **** design. Like a living stapler.... anyway I go back to that amazing trailer sometimes

Yup that’s the tail in the background causing the destruction in the opening shot of the trailer

WB does it again :yess:

Oh and that is one dumb looking MG lol

Hopefully he looks better in the movie

I can only hope and prey that Mecha G looks better in the film.

Yea I know right? Enough of that dark rainy crap or cutting away. I can?t believe they kept doing that. Who the hell wants to watch humans in a movie about a giant monster?

I know they did it back in the day but this is a different time. We shouldn?t have to wait for the monster anymore or cut away from action scenes .

Exactly. It was sooooo frustrating. It should be a 3 min to 30 sec monster to human ratio during those scenes.

What did you just call JAWS lol

:lol :lol... Hey

That first comic con trailer is absolutely perfect. That song and the dead bodies and that dead centipede monster. It was such a grim trailer. I wish the movie was more a Godzilla focused movie and all that ghidorah stuff came afterward . Cause I loved that trailer .

Loved the original G teaser trailer at comic con plus the official teaser and the 1st theatrical trailer we got... Imagine if that was the film we got with the original G movie.. man it would have been killer.

Last edited:
Lol he?s not the only one. Everyone and there mom noticed. It?s on every YouTube dissect trailer video . So the secret is out. They should have hid that frame better. Also the toys leaked months ago

In all honesty I didnt notice any Mecha G stuff in the trailer until I watched the trailer breakdowns.

I watched those breakdowns because I am a nerd :lol :lol

I'm still waiting for them to release this movie.

I still get chills from these trailers. Completely different film from what they marketed . They really made it seem like Godzilla was the bad guy

Hell I guess you can?t trust the marketing for this movie then lol

I'm still waiting for them to release this movie.

Man, these trailers are so well done and very intriguing. The one with the Oppenheimer quote sends an ominous tone, but my fave is the first one, that final shot of an obscure Godzilla with his roar at the end, so well done. But despite the disparity between the trailers and the film, I actually did like the '14 movie.

I think this video summarizes a good view of the movie:

Hmm, based on what's shown so far it does seem Godzilla is undersized. But of course the speculation of it being an impostor or Mecha comes into play.

Godzilla's huge next to an aircraft carrier (from the '14 movie):

FnDKdX4.jpg

Hmm, based on what's shown so far it does seem Godzilla is undersized. But of course the speculation of it being an impostor or Mecha comes into play.

FnDKdX4.jpg

It?s weird right? But if Godzilla is that big than that means they made mecha Godzilla small?

FnDKdX4.jpg

It?s weird right? But if Godzilla is that big than that means they made mecha Godzilla small?

Yes, it will be curious if/how they explain the size difference. The USS Saratoga from 2014 is a fictional American Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. which at 333 meters means its only 4 meters shorter than the longest in the world (Gerald R. Ford class). I suppose this one could be a new, mega-sized carrier built specifically to engage monster threats, so assuming Godzilla has shrunk based on it may be incorrect. It could just be both Kong and the carrier are larger.

FnDKdX4.jpg

He probably is suffering from shrinkage for all his time in the water .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back