Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, those awesome '84 pics will tide me over for at least this weekend. :lol (Thanks GodzillaSpawn.)

image.jpg

So Sakai original is different than Sakai concept which is different than Nimishikawa original, all for the same movie. :google

**** me sideways.

I like that one above.

So Sakai original is different than Sakai concept which is different than Nimishikawa original, all for the same movie. :google

No, the silhouette art came first, then Sakai translates it into a 3D sculpture, but then the suit makers fail to directly translate the maquette to suit and we end up with the final look.

That 14 is insane!

It looks like a gigantic. :lol

The 14 is awesome. It really is large and very bulky. Here is mine beside the Sakai that I got from you. Threw in a few more pics of him as well.

Attachments

• _20150725_155408.JPG
    _20150725_155408.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
  • _20150725_155338.JPG
    _20150725_155338.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
Those spines are insane.

Indeed. I just wish they were painted like in the photos of the resin kit that Sakai turned out, dark magenta/reddish hues. I've always thought that was really sweet. This G2000 is probably my favorite of Sakai's maquettes that he made for the film and for sale. Definite preorder for me. Just my two cents.

That one is probably the RIC version and will have light up spines and the regular will have the purple spines without the light up feature. That's my guess anyway.

Back