Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Legion in there. That's going to be a big one. Funny, Destoroyah doesn't seem to be there unless it's out of the picture.

Yeah, the Sakai 2000 has me on the fence. I keep looking at the pictures, but unlike GBG whch seemed to look incredible from every view, this one I'm only really digging the view from below. In other words, because of his physique and mouth I think he looks phenomenal so it would be very cool if he was on a high shelf. The pictures looking down at him, I don't know, his head looks very flat lol.

But seeing him in-hand I can probably get over it lol

I have no idea why Destroyah isn't there. They dropped the ball by not placing him next to that Burning Godzilla.

Found this guy today, considering this was one of my favorite nintendo games I had to get him. He's freaking awesome, couldn't be happier with him. I think I'm going to pick up a second one and do a custom paint job on him.

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9039.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

You know, it's funny - that's like the only Nintendo game I played the crap out of and I still love it to this day, but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this guy. The sculpt isn't quite on - although I should give NECA credit for changing the size of the spines - and what's with the red eyes? It's like almost there, but not quite. Frustrating. :(

Someone posted a repaint on reddit turning the NES Godzilla into an Imperial style figure, look like some part swapping with 94 too but it came out neat looking.

IMPORTANT INFO:

After sitting in place for approximately two months, I moved my GBG to wipe down the desktop on which it sat. Under his right leg, a puddle of foul smelling goo was found, leaching out of the bottom of the foot. Since I have this sitting on a Formica art table, I'm not overly concerned. However, if anyone on the boards has a GBG sitting on a nice piece of furniture, it would be worth checking...

The bottom of the legs are resin filled. Sounds like you may have some "weeping" going on where the resin did not set up at the factory. The bottom of the feet are not open so I don't know where it would be coming from unless it is the vinyl itself at fault.

Like I stated, it's not a huge concern to me, since I don't have it on a "good" piece of furniture. I just threw it out there as a caution for other GBG owners.

Last edited:
No he's not he's smaller than both. Significantly. The BG next to him is 25cm tall that's not the gigantic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No he's not he's smaller than both. Significantly. The BG next to him is 25cm tall that's not the gigantic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, that's why I will probably skip this gigantic figure. I really wish he was going to be the same size as GBG because I really like the way he looks.

Back