Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godzilla Experts,

I need your help. In August 2014, I preordered the X-Plus 1962 Godzilla 30 cm Diamond reissue from entertainmentearth. Even though I have seen my favorite 1962 Godzilla on eBay and on other vendor sites, entertainmentearth keeps pushing out the promised delivery date. Should I cancel my entertainmentearth preorder and order from elsewhere.

Thanks!

Yes. EE has been known to do this and never get the products in stock. Buy elsewhere before aftermarket prices get out of hand.

X-PLUS TOHO LARGE MONSTER SERIES GOROSAURUS 1968 25CM SHOUNEN RIC EXCLUSIVE

GOROSAURUS%2525201968%25252025CM%252520143.JPG

GOROSAURUS%2525201968%25252025CM%252520147.JPG

GOROSAURUS%2525201968%25252025CM%252520148.JPG

GOROSAURUS%2525201968%25252025CM%252520081.JPG

GOROSAURUS%2525201968%25252025CM%252520050.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/GOROSAURUS196825CMSHOUNENRICEXCLUSIVE#

Godzilla Experts,

I need your help. In August 2014, I preordered the X-Plus 1962 Godzilla 30 cm Diamond reissue from entertainmentearth. Even though I have seen my favorite 1962 Godzilla on eBay and on other vendor sites, entertainmentearth keeps pushing out the promised delivery date. Should I cancel my entertainmentearth preorder and order from elsewhere.

Thanks!

Absolutely. **** them. They did that nonsense with me too. Don't ever go through them anymore. Go through Flossies. Trust me.

Godzilla Modern and Classic Collectibles

They are sold out of everything t the moment but upcoming stuff they are terrific.

I had the same Godzilla figure on pre order thru EE. I got tired of the date being pushed back. So I cancelled my order with them and picked one up on ebay for the same price EE had.

Thanks for the info on EE. I have ordered other stuff from them in past with no problems.

I saw one for sale at a vendor located in Upstate New York. I called to verify that the 62 Godzilla was in stock. The vendor refunded my money after verbally verifying that they had the figure.

In October 2014, I saw the figure at the Times Square Midtown Comics, but did not purchase it, since I had preordered on EE. I feel like a idiot.:slap

My local comic shop would have ordered one for me, but I wanted to save a few bucks.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

I have no issues with EE. I've purchased a lot of my collectibles thru them. I just got tired of waiting and I didn't want the prices going up.

The same thing happened to me with the Sanda and Gaira two pack. I had it on order with Entertainment Earth for a long time and they never got it. It was too late to get it from anybody else by the time I started looking elsewhere. Entertainment Earth is a good store for the most part, but they sometimes are a little slow on that kind of stuff.

Got my 2000 Millennium Special Color Godzilla today. Really pleased with it. Have it battling my revoltech gamera and Chogokin Megazord.

They've been quiet lately...only new thing upcoming that I know of from them is destroyah and g'2014.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They've got 4 pieces coming in that small line but yeah, they seem slower thank years past for some reason, doesn't seem like sales have slown down though.

You'd think that 93 Mecha would've been a nobrainer for their 12" line already...
Oh well, the wait continues. Thanks, fellas. :)

I remember the trendmasters 12inch mecha-g was spot on and looked awesome. Wish I kept better care of it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back