Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know of anything big of Godzilla GMK or GXMG?

I don't, but I spotted some in rockit's collection shots, might be of better use to ya.

Had to organize the apartment before guest arrived for Easter. So while I was at it, I figured i would snap a few pics of my Godzilla collection. These are just the Godzillas only, no villains (I know. I know. Space Godzilla is a villain, but in my eyes he's also a form of Godzilla so close enough) This is the first time I put all of them together. Usually they are spread out around the apartment. Sorry they aren't the best quality. I really was rushing to take them. Guest were arriving in several hours. Inspired by MaulFans great photos.

Godzilla_01.jpg

Godzilla_02.jpg

Godzilla_03.jpg

This particular Godzilla X Mechagodzilla figure is going to be delivered to me tomorrow. It's about 12" tall.

007375.jpg

The West Kenji GMK Godzilla is my favorite representation of that suit. It's a vinyl model kit that needs to be built up and painted. I had one, but just didn't have the skill to make it myself. The pic is from a website called kaijuzoo. I've dealt with the guy there, John. He's a really great guy and does some pretty impressive paint work. Here's a powder blue paint up he did of the West Kenji kit.

power.jpg

It's actually more around 8".

Banpresto's 11" Godzilla from the very first film is great, highly accurrate to the film suit and the persona of that Godzilla It's the one in my sig and I have a few photos of it in this thread. Most of the really big ones I know of are more from '89 forward.

took your advice and just ordered the 2002 BANPRESTO GODZILLA 1954 D/X BLACK VERSION. i hope this is the right one .which version is in your sig ?

I ended up with the brown '54, at the time that's what was available and the price was good so I didn't pass to hold out for a black version, it's such a perfect sculpt of the '54 I couldn't resist it. The black is better though, more true to the film and Godzilla's suit color over the series.

Anybody have anymore godzilla pics with the white eyes ? Btw i just found out that at every movie the would make a sequal to the first godzilla, somtimes they would forget about all the things that happened in the previous godzilla films and just make a sequal to the 1954 movie.

I ended up with the brown '54, at the time that's what was available and the price was good so I didn't pass to hold out for a black version, it's such a perfect sculpt of the '54 I couldn't resist it. The black is better though, more true to the film and Godzilla's suit color over the series.

is 44.99 shipped fair . i have to take a sedative cause things are starting to get out of control

The West Kenji GMK Godzilla is my favorite representation of that suit. It's a vinyl model kit that needs to be built up and painted. I had one, but just didn't have the skill to make it myself. The pic is from a website called kaijuzoo. I've dealt with the guy there, John. He's a really great guy and does some pretty impressive paint work. Here's a powder blue paint up he did of the West Kenji kit.

power.jpg

West Kenji also released this same kit as a pre-painted figure. It's mainly black and white with a little red around the mouth. Diamond released it here in the US several years ago. I'm not sure how easy it is to come by any more. They were suppose to release a GMK Baragon to go with it but i don't think they ever did.

Aside from what Boba Ben mentioned. Bandai released a 11-12" remote contrilled GMK that walked and roared and moved it's upper body. And for GxMG Bandai released a 12" vinyl which was just a scaled up version of the 8" vinyl and it was really for the GxMG sequal Tokyo SOS. So Godzilla has the scar on his chest. It's not as good as the X-Plus figure Boba Ben showed though.

Godzilla_02.jpg

Who is the green Godzilla all the way to the right?

you mean the one that looks like a Pokemon? That's Little Godzilla from Godzilla versus Space Godzilla. He started in the 90s movies (Heisei Films) as Baby Godzilla in Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla then grew a little more in Space Godzilla and by Destroyah he was Godzilla Jr.

What's the Tristar Godzilla towards the front row way back in the photo with the really blue spikes?

What's the Tristar Godzilla towards the front row way back in the photo with the really blue spikes?

That is a prototype for the never released Trendmasters Animated Godzilla series. I really liked the animated series. It's what the movie should have been like and i was excited to hear that Trendmasters was gonna be making toys, but the line was canceled. I think because the show was being canceled too. I remember reading on some forum that the prototypes were showing up on ebay so i was able to get 10" Godzilla and Cyber-Godzilla prototypes.

No, that's the big one, there's a smaller one with like aqua spikes towards the front of the whole lineup hiding in the back, it'd be positioned in front of the Ultimate one.

That is a prototype for the never released Trendmasters Animated Godzilla series. I really liked the animated series. It's what the movie should have been like and i was excited to hear that Trendmasters was gonna be making toys, but the line was canceled. I think because the show was being canceled too. I remember reading on some forum that the prototypes were showing up on ebay so i was able to get 10" Godzilla and Cyber-Godzilla prototypes.

Nice score. I remember seeing the prototypes and getting very excited as the figures looked great, but stupid Trendmasters never followed through.

Nice score. I remember seeing the prototypes and getting very excited as the figures looked great, but stupid Trendmasters never followed through.

Thanks. They are actually great figures and really sturdy. The Godzilla even roars.

Back