Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Japanese box set with every movie and the Godzilla head would've been sweet, but no English subtitles to be found. And now they're starting to release Godzilla movies on Blu-ray in Japan.

Yeah, if I could have used that set I'd have bought it, largely for that head, but that's a lot of money for the head.

That Japanese box set with every movie and the Godzilla head would've been sweet, but no English subtitles to be found. And now they're starting to release Godzilla movies on Blu-ray in Japan.

are you talking about the 28 dvd collection. that comes out to like 18 - 20 bucks a DVD i just ordered the Godzilla Collecton 8 DVD Collection ,Godzilla Final Wars and Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla II for 54.97 shipped thats about 5.50 a dvd and they are brand new

are you talking about the 28 dvd collection. that comes out to like 18 - 20 bucks a DVD i just ordered the Godzilla Collecton 8 DVD Collection ,Godzilla Final Wars and Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla II for 54.97 shipped thats about 5.50 a dvd and they are brand new

Yeah, the one called the Godzilla Final box.

godzillafinalbox.jpg

Where'd you order your DVDs from? $5.50 each is a great deal.

I've heard of them, but didn't realize they sold DVDs. Thanks!

they ship quick .. i just checked my status and its sitting at the PO .. they have a Sht load of G posters too

your set is bad ass . i didn't know it came with that head

godzillafinalbox.jpg

I wish I had one of those sets. It came out a few years back in Japan. I didn't buy one because of the price and the fact that none of the DVDs had English subtitles. :monkey2

here is a G dvd list i compiled .. i was bleary eyed when putting it together ... please fix or add to it . i put it together to try and avoid buying duplicates in Boxsets . im sure i missed a few boxsets .

Godzilla (1954) "The Godzilla Collection"

Godzilla Raids Again (1955) "The Godzilla Collection"

King Kong Vs. Godzilla (1962)

Godzilla Vs. Mothra (1964) "The Godzilla Collection"
Ghidrah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) "The Godzilla Collection"

Godzilla Vs. Monster Zero(1965) aka“Invasion of Astro Monster” "The Godzilla Collection"

Godzilla Vs. the Sea Monster (1966)

Son of Godzilla (1967) “50th Anniversary Box Set 3 Discs Collection"

Destroy All Monsters (1968)

Godzilla's Revenge (1969) aka “All Monsters Attack” "The Godzilla Collection"

Godzilla Vs. Hedorah (1971) "Godzilla Collectors Box Set 5 Disc Collection”

Godzilla Vs. Gigan (1972) "Godzilla Collectors Box Set 5 Disc Collection”

Godzilla Vs. Megalon (1973)

Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla (1974) “50th Anniversary Box Set” 3 Discs Collection Also on Godzilla Collectors Box Set “ 5 Disc Collection”

Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) "The Godzilla Collection"
Godzilla 1985 (1985)

Godzilla Vs. Biollante (1989)

Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah (1991)

Godzilla & Mothra: The Battle for Earth (1992)

Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993)

Godzilla Vs. Spacegodzilla (1994) “50th Anniversary Box Set” 7 Disc Collection

Godzilla Vs. Destoroyah (1995) “50th Anniversary Box Set” 7 Disc Collection

Godzilla (1998) "Godzilla Collectors Box Set “ 5 Disc Collection”

Godzilla 2000: Millennium (2000)“50th Anniversary Box Set” 7 Disc Collection Also on "Godzilla Collectors Box Set 5 Disc Collection”

Godzilla Vs. Megaguirus (2000) “50th Anniversary Box Set 7 Disc Collection"

Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) “50th Anniversary Box Set 7 Disc Collection"

Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002) “50th Anniversary Box Set 7 Disc Collection"

Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003) “50th Anniversary Box Set 3 Discs Collection"

Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)

There seem to be a bunch of different box sets.

I'm trying to compile a list of the best releases for each movie. When it's all said and done, I'll probably have some from every DVD region.

I have only U.S. DVDs except my bootleg copy of the Japanese '84 Godzilla DVD, which is a nice 4 disc set with original Fullscreen American, Widescreen International with American Dubbing, and a bonus disc I can't really understand :lol

The '91-'95 movies I have in 3 DVDs, '91 and '92 are a combo set, '93 is separate, and '94 and '95 are a combo. Not sure why they did it that way though, with Destroyah being a sort of finale, I'd have put '93 and '94 together and had '95 be the loner.

I have only U.S. DVDs except my bootleg copy of the Japanese '84 Godzilla DVD, which is a nice 4 disc set with original Fullscreen American, Widescreen International with American Dubbing, and a bonus disc I can't really understand :lol

The '91-'95 movies I have in 3 DVDs, '91 and '92 are a combo set, '93 is separate, and '94 and '95 are a combo. Not sure why they did it that way though, with Destroyah being a sort of finale, I'd have put '93 and '94 together and had '95 be the loner.

Bonanzle has this ...

newgodzilla84.jpg

Title: Godzilla 1984, Return of Godzilla, Godzilla 1985
Year: 1984
Starring: Ken Tanaka
Aspect ratio: Widescreeen - No Menu
Japanese language with removable English subtitles
Plot: This is the uncut Japanese version of Godzilla 1985. No Raymond Burr, or Dr. Pepper product placements in this one.
This movie is straight from Japan never seen here in America! Uncut!
Superior Quality in Dolby digital!
Extras: Super Rare behind the scenes featurette on the making of the movie and Original trailers!
Video/Audio Quality: A
DVD is NTSC format, All-Region and playable world wide.
Product: DVD
Condition: New, Sealed
Language: Japanese
Subtitle: English
Region Code: All (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
Sound: Dolby Digital
Number of discs: 1
Made in China
*We ship this Dvd USPS PRIORITY MAIL!
With FREE delivery confirmation, so you can track your package.
You will receive this Dvd in 5 business days or less!

It is, but it's a photograph from the movie not a figure.

Though with the right paint job and a little customization and you could get the Kaiyodo 1:400 Godzilla '84 to look like that, if you can track that model kit down.

It is, but it's a photograph from the movie not a figure.

Though with the right paint job and a little customization and you could get the Kaiyodo 1:400 Godzilla '84 to look like that, if you can track that model kit down.

That one is only 9 inches, right?

I want a big classic godzilla with pretty good detail. By classic I mean anything before Godzilla vs Biolantte. It doesn't have to be super high end, just look good. You have any recommendations?

It's actually more around 8".

Banpresto's 11" Godzilla from the very first film is great, highly accurrate to the film suit and the persona of that Godzilla It's the one in my sig and I have a few photos of it in this thread. Most of the really big ones I know of are more from '89 forward.

It's actually more around 8".

Banpresto's 11" Godzilla from the very first film is great, highly accurrate to the film suit and the persona of that Godzilla It's the one in my sig and I have a few photos of it in this thread. Most of the really big ones I know of are more from '89 forward.

Do you know of anything big of Godzilla GMK or GXMG?

Back