Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The top one there, from Final Wars, was tempting to me too, it's actually a whole different figure from the Standard Bandai which I photographed. I just didn't feel like getting a 4th of that suit, and having 2 in the larger scale, it felt redundant and I already had what I felt was the better one. I wish Bandai USA was putting out Godzillas years ago when I didn't have access to eBay and all that, would have been nice to have those Godzillas, definitely a step up from Trendmasters.

Had to organize the apartment before guest arrived for Easter. So while I was at it, I figured i would snap a few pics of my Godzilla collection. These are just the Godzillas only, no villains (I know. I know. Space Godzilla is a villain, but in my eyes he's also a form of Godzilla so close enough) This is the first time I put all of them together. Usually they are spread out around the apartment. Sorry they aren't the best quality. I really was rushing to take them. Guest were arriving in several hours. Inspired by MaulFans great photos.

Godzilla_01.jpg

Godzilla_02.jpg

Godzilla_03.jpg

Had to organize the apartment before guest arrived for Easter. So while I was at it, I figured i would snap a few pics of my Godzilla collection. These are just the Godzillas only, no villains (I know. I know. Space Godzilla is a villain, but in my eyes he's also a form of Godzilla so close enough) This is the first time I put all of them together. Usually they are spread out around the apartment. Sorry they aren't the best quality. I really was rushing to take them. Guest were arriving in several hours. Inspired by MaulFans great photos.

Godzilla_01.jpg

Godzilla_02.jpg

Godzilla_03.jpg

Oh my god, your not a collector..you're a Hoarder. I'm pretty sure
I saw you on that AMC T.V. show Hoarders buired alive...:rotfl
To break you of your addiction, I'll need you to send all of those
to me, so I may hand them out to orphans that don't have any
Godzilla's of their own...:D

Thanks guys. I've been collecting Godzilla since '89. This was the very first piece I purchased at the Chicago Comicon before Wizard bought it out.

Godzilla_1984.jpg
(Not my photo)

I saw you on that AMC T.V. show Hoarders buired alive...:

LOL! Yeah my girlfriend has mentioned this fact before.

Amazing collection rockit13!!:rock!
How big is the tallest Godzilla you have there?
looks like 20 some inches...

The biggest one is about 24" tall. It's the Bandai Super Premium Godzilla '94. I got it sometime in the Late 90s. It was a grail of mine at the time and is still one of my favorite pieces.

This was my baby Luna when she was only a month old. She loved to climb all over Godzilla.

Luna_Godzilla.jpg

haa. I would love to see what else you got on those shelves.

yeah i've been on this board since 2005 and was always meaning to post my shelves but i never got around to doing it. But 2 years into moving to LA my shelves are almost set up, then i'll take some shots.... but watch, thats' when the big one will hit and knock everything down.

Oh my god, your not a collector..you're a Hoarder. I'm pretty sure
I saw you on that AMC T.V. show Hoarders buired alive...:rotfl
To break you of your addiction, I'll need you to send all of those
to me, so I may hand them out to orphans that don't have any
Godzilla's of their own...:D

Dude were did you get that huge godzilla, all the huge scale's are off ebay, you got anymore pics.

Dude were did you get that huge godzilla, all the huge scale's are off ebay, you got anymore pics.

I got it in Chicago at a store called House of Monsters which no longer exists. I paid about 250 for it back in 97-98. I don't know how much it's goin for now. Those are all ths pics i took, but i suppose i can take some more.

I think I paid close to that even when the Memorial box was new, there are a few exclusive to that set which are the most expensive.

There was a store in Milwaukee called "Model Zone" years ago that had all sorts of cool Godzilla stuff. All the good stores are gone. :monkey2

There was a store in Milwaukee called "Model Zone" years ago that had all sorts of cool Godzilla stuff. All the good stores are gone. :monkey2

I loved the Model Zone. They had some awesome stuff. My uncle used to take me there a lot when I was a kid.

omg please tell me this hasnt been released and you can preorder it ?

You can find that '94 Godzilla for about $1000+ on eBay.

I got mine for $500 on ebay last year and I thought I got a pretty good deal. I would like the meltdown version but I don't think my house and wallet can handle two super premium Godzillas.

Back