Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m guessing this.

CE64F772-BB7C-437A-8C03-4530193D09AA.jpeg

Super7 also teased something for next week, I guess November 3 is Godzilla day? I don't know the meaning behind it.

BBTS showed a Super 7 Shogun “dark green” variant up for preorder. I sure hope it isn’t that lol although the community’s reaction would be hilarious

Godzilla Shogun (Dark Green) ReAction Figure

I have a feeling that's just the "SDCC" exclusive they did. Last year I remember they did the same thing with the Disney Haunted Mansion Reaction set. Was an exclusive then was on sale elsewhere.

I have a feeling that's just the "SDCC" exclusive they did. Last year I remember they did the same thing with the Disney Haunted Mansion Reaction set. Was an exclusive then was on sale elsewhere.
Interesting. Let’s hope! If I had to bet money, I’d say we get a ‘54 Godzilla Reaction figure this time around.

Did anyone catch the Godzilla vs Hedorah short film? It was a pretty cool little throwback to the suitmation days. It was nice to see the suits again.

With X-Plus doing the ride design, I am hoping to see more mass available collectibles based on it, like a wide release of a Bandai MMS or even an SHMA, the park exclusive is just too expensive for a 6" vinyl.

That X-Plus figure is really cool, does anyone know if it's getting a release outside of Japan? I saw it's on the Godzilla store but only available in Japan.
Though I'm sure it'll pop up on eBayh

ehYTOql0_o.jpg

Never thought I'd see Hedorah as a MonsterArts!

Interesting. Let’s hope! If I had to bet money, I’d say we get a ‘54 Godzilla Reaction figure this time around.

RE-Godzilla_ShogunGodzillaOriginal_card_2048_820x.jpg

It's a repackaged Shogun Godzilla which is cool, but I'm a little bummed they didn't reveal any other toys. They did some glassware and shirts.

That X-Plus figure is really cool, does anyone know if it's getting a release outside of Japan? I saw it's on the Godzilla store but only available in Japan.
Though I'm sure it'll pop up on eBayh
I’m not sure if they will release it in standard or Ric form. But you can always use a proxy site like zen market to try and get it. I use them all the time when I buy from Amazon Japan and the Godzilla Store.

Back