Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m also a Deforeal collector. I enjoy them, but I know I don’t have space for a giant Deforeal lol.
I have a little over 150 X-Plus figures and 40 of those are deforeal, so I really like that series. The giant defo Shin
is awesome and from what folks in the know on fb are saying is that it is something that X-Plus did to gauge
interest in a possible new line. So, it may or may not get made. My guess is that it will get made. Just about
every comment that I have seen about it has been overwhelmingly positive.

I have a little over 150 X-Plus figures and 40 of those are deforeal, so I really like that series. The giant defo Shin
is awesome and from what folks in the know on fb are saying is that it is something that X-Plus did to gauge
interest in a possible new line. So, it may or may not get made. My guess is that it will get made. Just about
every comment that I have seen about it has been overwhelmingly positive.
I wonder what the cost of those giant deforeals will be. Probably X-Plus Daikaiju prices.

Biollante was already $150 before shipping. I have to think that giant one like that would be $300 at lest given all the detail painting.

I think I’ll probably end up getting the new Daikaiju Kong and the Toho Maniacs Serizawa.

I wonder what happened to that Mecha King Ghidorah they showed off? It feels like it’s been forever since those photos popped up.

SH Monsterarts Final Wars Godzilla was revealed.

The SH Monsterarts Hedorah is going to come with all 3 evolutions!

52888DDC-D9E6-4A09-AF13-5984038D34FF.jpeg

Also, Soul Of Chogokin Is going to make a Kiryu figure!

CFDD237A-7AAD-4A4E-87EE-20F8D8EFF1D6.jpeg

E9226F0B-0FFB-4355-990A-08A5307E95E4.jpeg

They've got the Godzilla Ride X-Plus figure Ric-Exclusive with light up spines on the U.S. Store:
https://us.ric-toy.com/200010r-wldna.html
Cheaper than getting the other edition that went up before too
Looks like this one will be ~$360 including EMS from the Ric site. I think I’ll wait for the standard.

Awesome Collector has SH Monsterarts Hedorah and the X-Plus Ric Godzilla The Ride figure up for preorder.

Edit: The standard version of the Godzilla The Ride figure is up at awesome collector for $264.99 preorder.
Amiami has preorders for $233.21.

Last edited:
what is shipping gonna be on standard ride from awesome collector?
It depends. He is going to offer surface or EMS shipping. Of course surface will be cheaper, but right now shipping rates from Japan are
still fluctuating. My guess would be around $20-$40 for surface and at least $60 for EMS, but that is totally a guess on my part.

Back