Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That SHMA Hedorah looks great. I definitely wanna get that one. I’m also glad at the fact they’re doing a new Showa figure, as those have really been lacking in comparison to the amount of Heisei figures they’ve done. I like the Heisei period as well so it’s not a complaint but an observation.

Purely a coincidence that it was Godzilla Day, but yesterday I finally posted a quick YouTube video going over the X-Plus FSL Gigantic Godzilla 1954. Man what a statue. Amazing all around. I’ll leave the link here if anyone would like to check it out.

Speaking of X-Plus, that new Godzilla Ride 30cm is looking awesome. If it gets a regular release I may have to go for that one too.

That SHMA Hedorah looks great. I definitely wanna get that one. I’m also glad at the fact they’re doing a new Showa figure, as those have really been lacking in comparison to the amount of Heisei figures they’ve done. I like the Heisei period as well so it’s not a complaint but an observation.

Purely a coincidence that it was Godzilla Day, but yesterday I finally posted a quick YouTube video going over the X-Plus FSL Gigantic Godzilla 1954. Man what a statue. Amazing all around. I’ll leave the link here if anyone would like to check it out.

Speaking of X-Plus, that new Godzilla Ride 30cm is looking awesome. If it gets a regular release I may have to go for that one too.

Yes! That Gigantic is hands down my figure of the year. It’s amazing.

Looks like the X-Plus Daikaiju 2021 Godzilla is up for preorder. The standard is available at awesome collector and Kaiju live. According to kaijubattle, the Ric will be up on the Shōnen-Ric North American site soon.

X-Plus Large Monster Series Godzilla 2021 Figure
I was lucky enough to get one of the RICs from Awesome Collector before it got capped. The owner posted on FB
that he may be able to get more of the RIC version.

Yes! That Gigantic is hands down my figure of the year. It’s amazing.
Super amazing piece for sure! The upcoming 30cm ‘54 Color version looks awesome as well, but now that I have this one I don’t feel like I really need it. Without the Gigantic I would 100% be down for it. Definitely wanna get the GvK, and hopefully the Godzilla Ride.

Super amazing piece for sure! The upcoming 30cm ‘54 Color version looks awesome as well, but now that I have this one I don’t feel like I really need it. Without the Gigantic I would 100% be down for it. Definitely wanna get the GvK, and hopefully the Godzilla Ride.
I’m the on the same boat, I’m going for the GvK and the ride figure. I feel like I don’t need another ‘54 even though the Yuji Sakai name makes it tempting.

Looks like X-Plus showed off some new figures yesterday at Super Festival. I could see a giant Shin Godzilla Deforeal, a smaller new Shin deforeal, a Toho Maniacs Serizawa, Daikaiju Kong ‘21 and Godzilla ‘21 in the photo.

X-Plus At Super Festival Extra Vol. 1 Figure Reveals & Updates
769541B7-9282-487B-BF2A-61F46CA10DB3.jpeg

That's good, because he got majorly allocated on this figure.
I saw some people posting their emails saying that their orders were canceled. Im feeling very lucky. Now it really has me hoping that I get that invoice for my ‘91. Especially since I ordered that Godzilla Store variant.

I saw some people posting their emails saying that their orders were canceled. Im feeling very lucky. Now it really has me hoping that I get that invoice for my ‘91. Especially since I ordered that Godzilla Store variant.
Hopefully you will. I went for the standard on that 91. Hopefully he won't be allocated on that one.
I really wanted one of the Godzilla Ride figures, and my girlfriend was nice enough to get me one.
I'm psyched about that one the most.

Hopefully you will. I went for the standard on that 91. Hopefully he won't be allocated on that one.
I really wanted one of the Godzilla Ride figures, and my girlfriend was nice enough to get me one.
I'm psyched about that one the most.
Crossing my fingers! If it gets canceled I’ll just have to get a standard from sideshow.

That’s awesome! I want that figure but I’m waiting to see if it gets a standard release first. I think the orders close on 11/30.

Back