Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, X-Plus is tapping into previously done work basically, probably cheaper than paying someone to do a fresh sculpt.

Think we'll be seeing some stuff from Tamashii Comic Con? I saw they did a Gamera. I can only imagine after all the Star Wars and Marvel stuff they're blowing out they've gotta have some Godzilla stuff there.

Think we'll be seeing some stuff from Tamashii Comic Con? I saw they did a Gamera. I can only imagine after all the Star Wars and Marvel stuff they're blowing out they've gotta have some Godzilla stuff there.

Maybe. I think they always said they were going to ramp up Godzilla stuff when the next american movie was close to release. With it coming out next year, we might start to see more product.

What do you guys think the chances are that we will ever see an X-Plus Toho King Kong or MechaniKong?

I actually asked that question some time ago. I figured since they had the license to do the current Kong, they might be able to do the older ones. That was backed up a bit in my mind when they came out with Frankenstein, which I never expected to see.

Anything is possible, but I believe rights to do Skull Island Kong are different from other versions, that’s why he’s only called Kong and not King Kong.

G84_Deforeal_1_large.jpg

G84_SD_1_large.jpg

G84_SD_2_large.jpg

Deforeal Godzilla 1984; was this shown before? I don't have any of this series but I love '84 so I preordered it. The Ric-Boy looks awesome in the first promo pic but was a little let down that it actually doesn't look like that in the other pics and has the same paintwork as the normal one.

Does anyone have any of these or pics of them with other items to show their size?

I read somewhere that the '84 Deforeal would be an exclusive only, maybe that's the one with the reactor, I'd be happy with the non-reactor version.

I read somewhere that the '84 Deforeal would be an exclusive only, maybe that's the one with the reactor, I'd be happy with the non-reactor version.

The regular '84 is up on HLJ. I preordered there, I saw the Ric-Boy on Awesome Collector.

Heys, guys. I've been lurking around this board for a while, and have noticed that a couple of you have mentioned Awesome Collector. Are they reliable? The Sakai Shin Godzilla just went up for sale on the Ric site, and I really don't want to have to go through eBay to get it.

Heys, guys. I've been lurking around this board for a while, and have noticed that a couple of you have mentioned Awesome Collector. Are they reliable? The Sakai Shin Godzilla just went up for sale on the Ric site, and I really don't want to have to go through eBay to get it.

Yeah they're good. I bought from them once.

Back