Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sakai's always cost a little more, and it seems like X-Plus is really putting a lot of effort into this release. Their page specifically talks about the care they're taking with the molding.

Here are some pics of the RIC Sakai Shin(left) and the regular Sakai Shin. It appears that the RIC uses clear red vinyl and is painted to look like he is radiating energy. X-Plus also announced a 30cm Jet Jaguar. Hopefully that means a 30cm 1973 Godzilla and Megalon are not far behind.

Attachments

• sakai shin.jpg
    sakai shin.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 142
  • sakai shin2.jpg
    sakai shin2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 144
Wow. I'll buy YS' Ric Shin if I didn't have too many Shins already. That glowing effects will make it pops out way more than a regular. Then again I don't think paint apps on production models will look even close to 80% of promotional pics but at least it'll pop out more IMO.

New NECA Godzilla coming later this year, glad I passed on the Bandai MMS version, while a bit more accurate in sculpt, it had not breath effects and I think the overall paint scheme here is much more accurate and it'll go with the original NECA Shin too and make a nice set. Now I really don't regret selling my SEGA purple Shin.

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-001.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-002.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-003.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-004.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-005.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-006.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-007.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-008.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-009.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-010.jpg

NECA-Atomic-Blast-Shin-Godzilla-011.jpg

I will definitely get the Deforeal GMK, and would love to get that new Gigantic Shin, but I don't
have the room for it. It looks good with the open mouth and red colors.

Back