Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting those chip. I'm not a huge fan of the ani-goji, but I do like that 30cm figure.
That deforeal is really awesome. I do believe that I will have to purchase both of those.

Don't think Space Godzilla is new. Probably only there to go with new Mogera 30cm. AND following on the heels of the recent Bandai special figure, FRANKENSTEIN:yess:
39624370324_85072c2781_z.jpg
38526102540_9996f31944_z.jpg
39624373584_92c7714a5b_z.jpg

Apparently the MEZCO Kongs are based on something from the extended universe and not specifically the Kong: Skull Island movie, which is part of the reason they look so stylized.

Apparently the MEZCO Kongs are based on something from the extended universe and not specifically the Kong: Skull Island movie, which is part of the reason they look so stylized.

The table cards say King Kong Of Skull Island if that's gonna be something, another cartoon?

Been perusing this thread but afraid to jump into this line for fear of being addicted. Nevertheless, I just recently ordered the X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 2014 and will be getting it tomorrow. I’m afraid just the one will hook me in...

Been perusing this thread but afraid to jump into this line for fear of being addicted. Nevertheless, I just recently ordered the X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 2014 and will be getting it tomorrow. I’m afraid just the one will hook me in...
Yeah, those fears will soon be realized lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I guess I should be glad I only stick to Monsterarts haha. I'd really like an X-Plus some day just to see how nice they are, but I love articulation.

I guess I should be glad I only stick to Monsterarts haha. I'd really like an X-Plus some day just to see how nice they are, but I love articulation.
I don't know if you're really saving yourself too much with the costs of some of those suckers

I don't know if you're really saving yourself too much with the costs of some of those suckers

Well I'm not a completionist so that helps, skipping the dead 4th form for instance, but if it's distributed in the US I wait for deals on Amazon or elsewhere. Pretty much any Bluefin distributed Figuarts/Monsterarts eventually gets like a 20-5% discount at some point over time if not more.

Well I'm not a completionist so that helps, skipping the dead 4th form for instance, but if it's distributed in the US I wait for deals on Amazon or elsewhere. Pretty much any Bluefin distributed Figuarts/Monsterarts eventually gets like a 20-5% discount at some point over time if not more.
I don't pay much attention but don't they usually skyrocket after initial release?

I don't pay much attention but don't they usually skyrocket after initial release?

Maybe after like a year or there's 3rd party sellers trying to get 2-3x MSRP, but if Bluefin distributes it, it generally sticks around for a little while. I honestly think they probably overproduce every Figuarts/Monsterarts release. There's been times when some Figuarts were 50% off; like the WWE figures were hovering around $25-30 for a while. I just keep like 50 things in my amazon cart and look for the price fluctuations haha.

Maybe after like a year or there's 3rd party sellers trying to get 2-3x MSRP, but if Bluefin distributes it, it generally sticks around for a little while. I honestly think they probably overproduce every Figuarts/Monsterarts release. There's been times when some Figuarts were 50% off; like the WWE figures were hovering around $25-30 for a while. I just keep like 50 things in my amazon cart and look for the price fluctuations haha.

I do that with blu rays on my amazon wish list and check each day for price drops.

Back