Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I will have to get them. They also come with interchangeable arms, so they don't have to be
displayed like they are dancing all of the time. :lol

Yea, I will have to get them. They also come with interchangeable arms, so they don't have to be
displayed like they are dancing all of the time. :lol

No, this is dancing......most recent offering from Chikyu Boueigun
alj79729_0_1506504329.jpg

It turns out the X-Plus "fighting" Gargantuas are the RIC exclusive. You can get the normal versions through regular outlets.

Just ordered the gargantuas from Hobbysearch. Anyone know what the estimated release date is or roughly how much shipping is to the US? This is my first time ordering from a company outside the USA and it didn't tell me on my preorder.

Just ordered the gargantuas from Hobbysearch. Anyone know what the estimated release date is or roughly how much shipping is to the US? This is my first time ordering from a company outside the USA and it didn't tell me on my preorder.

Release should be around the end of April. These aren't huge figures so I'm going to guess around $60 to ship. I use HS all the time, but I ordered the exclusives from RIC this time.

Man that looks awesome but I can't spend another $180 on the same mold with a new tail. I have the regular and the 4th form and I think I'll be good.

It's more like $140 retail plus whatever else you have to pay to get it. It is crazy though, the prices on these SHMA figures.

Yeah...the sculpt is definitely there though. Although he us more streamlined, I think the gmk has a more accurate face than the x-plus figures. Aside from the over-bite the closed mouth has, it looks straight of the movie. The upcoming 2002 Godzilla looks way more impressive than x-plus' current offering. Then again the shins don't look too great to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's $180?! Eff that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Including shipping I can't see it being less than $170. It's up for preorder at Anime-Export for $140(ish? this just made me double check and AE's US$ calc's are wrong, says $151 on the site, which is why I rounded up to $180 before thinking of shipping).

The Shin boxes have been huge so far, so shipping can't be less than $30.

Back