Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7001.JPG

A fitting image to bid farewell.

Also...

godzilla-meltdown-o.gif

Last edited:
Damn. Damn i was fortunate enough to meet him 2 years ago. He was such a friendly and charming fellow. Who tried to show us much energy as he could. Smiling and laughing at my stories (being translated by his daughter next to him). I could tell back then that he was drawing near, but it didn't seem to affect him much. I also came to find that he was a hilarious pervy old man. He was sitting in a chair the whole time I spoke with him and as I was about to leave, another fellow Godzilla fan came into the backroom where we were. A highly attractive female dressed as a sexy mothra with a lot of skin showing. That man having been seated this whole time, nearly jumped out of his little chair, hobbled over to the woman, wrapped one arm around her shoulder gesturing for a picture to be taken. The whole time with a **** eating grin on his face :lol. It was the best :rotfl

There's a girl in the x-plus group whom has gotten her ass felt up by him multiple times. I always wonder what it was like for some of these actresses back then...in Japan mind you...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's sad to hear but yeah he lived a long life. I saw him at 2 cons and got pics with him when he signed. The godzilla actors were always awesome about that, such reasonable prices for signatures and would take a pic with you right there too. I got him to sign my SHMA '63 Godzilla and then the dusty version box. This was before '54 came out. He was nice but didn't know any english. I remembered he looked at the box kind of interested as to what it was.

I got a photo op with him and Kitagawa at one of them. pwVanLs.jpg

Bummer. I got him to autograph my Kaiyodo 54 that I built. Guess the paint pen didn't like the vinyl, it's just a big smear now. :(

Damn. Damn i was fortunate enough to meet him 2 years ago. He was such a friendly and charming fellow. Who tried to show us much energy as he could. Smiling and laughing at my stories (being translated by his daughter next to him). I could tell back then that he was drawing near, but it didn't seem to affect him much. I also came to find that he was a hilarious pervy old man. He was sitting in a chair the whole time I spoke with him and as I was about to leave, another fellow Godzilla fan came into the backroom where we were. A highly attractive female dressed as a sexy mothra with a lot of skin showing. That man having been seated this whole time, nearly jumped out of his little chair, hobbled over to the woman, wrapped one arm around her shoulder gesturing for a picture to be taken. The whole time with a **** eating grin on his face :lol. It was the best :rotfl

That is hilarious!

He's all timid and elderly statesman with Bio but then is like GTFO out of my way boy lol.

Oh man i'm dying over those photos Maulfan posted of him flirting but in a Godzilla costume.

That is hilarious!

He's all timid and elderly statesman with Bio but then is like GTFO out of my way boy lol.

Oh man i'm dying over those photos Maulfan posted of him flirting but in a Godzilla costume.

He was like Yoda, man. Shuffling around like a little old man...but suddenly jumping around like a spider monkey as soon as his "lightsaber" ignited. :lol

In honor of Nakajima, it was Godzilla night. While not a Nakajima film, I finally watched Shin on Blu Ray and resumed work on my Shin repaint.

IMG_7014.JPG

Wait in honor of Nakajima you watched a cgi Godzilla movie, for shame Maulfan lol

Teasing, did it hold up?

So I watched the dubbed version, and while some of the voice acting is lacking, as any good Godzilla dub comes out :lol, not having to read all of the dialogue allowed me to get even more into the plot and enjoy the overall film even more, so yeah, the picture quality looks great, the sound is good considering it's not a full surround sound, but neither was the theater, definitely great to have the official Blu Ray and stop watching internet rips :lol

A final tribute on this day of mourning, my own time in the Godzilla suit :lol, not a perfect Godzilla but I felt like I was Godzilla and I appreciate my mom's hard work making it, and I still have it and maybe this year my own son can fit in it.

36299317261_4015038493_z.jpg

I have one of those also. I like the pose that he is in. I also really like the fact that it is pretty heavy, but I
wish it was a little bigger.

Back