Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There aren't many shots showing his full body, but yeah, he has tiny legs compared to the rest of his body, but this may be accurate to gorillas, we're just used to them on all fours instead of upright like a man.

snip

It looks like one of X-Plus' most accurate sculpts.

I guess is one of those times where I'm 'that guy' haha. I appreciate all the stills but the head looks too long to me. Maybe I'll have a different take painted up and at different angles. I've been dying for something from K:SI since there's been absolutely nothing worthwhile.

I guess is one of those times where I'm 'that guy' haha. I appreciate all the stills but the head looks too long to me. Maybe I'll have a different take painted up and at different angles. I've been dying for something from K:SI since there's been absolutely nothing worthwhile.

I'm with ya, I have the 18" figure from Lanard and the Funko Pop, but something higher end would be nice, Kong always seems to get shafter for collectibles. YMSF has shown off a prototype, but no signs of when it'll be released, this is the only other official piece of Kong alone. Prime 1 has a Kong vs Skullcrawler statue coming but that'll be pricey and it's not just Kong.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Yuji Sakai 30 CM Godzilla 1984

https://g-dream.cocolog-nifty.com/

img_6918.jpg

photo.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

img_7011_2.png

fullsizerender3.jpg

fullsizerender4.jpg

Sakai84_1.jpg

Sakai84_2.jpg

Sakai84_3.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Sadly, it is currently only a kit from Sakai himself which are pricey and hard to come by.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

All my hope rests on X-Plus releasing this one, the only thing I could say bad about it is not having him roaring, but that's personal preference, everything about it beautifully captures the '84.

Hopefully sooner than later, I'm sure they'll try to release his 30CM Shin once they've sold off the Gigantic and don't want competing Shin releases.

I'd love if SHMA took this sculpt and turned it into a figure.

Oh yea, SHMA really needs to do a G84.
I'm really hoping that X-Plus does wait on the Sakai Shin because I would love to get it.
October is going to be crazy for my wallet with the Gigantic Shin, 25cm Form 2, and the Deforeal
Awakening Shin all coming out. :lol

Okay, I like it, but that paint job looks horrid. Looks like some just speckled him with a highlighter

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

X-Plus 30cm Shin Form 3 goes up for preorder tomorrow, 08-04-17. It is going to be a RIC/Premium
Bandai Shop Exclusive just like the 25cm Form 2.
Few photos from the RIC site:

Attachments

• 0803115210_59828fdab19cf.jpg
    0803115210_59828fdab19cf.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 0803115211_59828fdb09e8e.jpg
    0803115211_59828fdb09e8e.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 0803115210_59828fdabe790.jpg
    0803115210_59828fdabe790.jpg
    728 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Yuji Sakai 30 CM Godzilla 1984

https://g-dream.cocolog-nifty.com/

img_6918.jpg

photo.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

img_7011_2.png

fullsizerender3.jpg

fullsizerender4.jpg

View attachment 357629

View attachment 357630

View attachment 357631

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Sadly, it is currently only a kit from Sakai himself which are pricey and hard to come by.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

All my hope rests on X-Plus releasing this one, the only thing I could say bad about it is not having him roaring, but that's personal preference, everything about it beautifully captures the '84.

If I had to choose the best Godzilla design it be train ripper Godzilla and this tied lol

Yeah, the prototype looked incredible. But the final result just doesn't pop like it should.

And does he have regular eyeballs? Shouldn't this have the cool silver protective film like the id4 aliens??

And does he have regular eyeballs? Shouldn't this have the cool silver protective film like the id4 aliens??

That's a tough one, for the big burning down Tokyo scene, yes, but for the whole final battle, no, and this is an all around atomic breath figure and they seemed to choose the more dominant look from the end of the movie.

That's a tough one, for the big burning down Tokyo scene, yes, but for the whole final battle, no, and this is an all around atomic breath figure and they seemed to choose the more dominant look from the end of the movie.
But I thought the prototype of this figure had it ?

Back