Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kong looks so good. He's going to look great next to the xplus 2014

I really want to get that little godzilla :lol

Me too he's so cute lol

Wife would love him as a gift (she really wouldn't lol).

Yes they are. I really hope the Gigantic 64 doesn't come out until next year so I can afford to get one.
My $$ is kinda tied up for the rest of 2017 with the Gigantic Shin and the HT Hulkbuster.

Yeah that's a wallet buster!

Is Kong the 25 cm or 30cm line?

I don't remember his legs being that stubby in the movie lol

Kong looks great.

And ****, another must-own gigantic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lotto don't fail me now!

I've only seen the movie once but loved it, but is Kong's head there accurate? I don't remember him having that large 'beard' area like that?

I've only seen the movie once but loved it, but is Kong's head there accurate? I don't remember him having that large 'beard' area like that?
Ah, the power of Google

EDIT: stupid app won't let me post the picture

I dont get the point of the red body and clear head? People will buy that?

uploadfromtaptalk1501525133886.jpg

I think it looks pretty accurate

The positivity of translucent resin is that you could mod it by putting LED in it. Red body means it will glow properly unlike 25cm Ric Shin Goji which entirely made from clear vinyl so it glows all over.

The new S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla 2017 went up for pre-order in limited quantities and immediately sold out at Hobby Search. Still available at Amiami and Hobby Link.

I don't remember his legs being that stubby in the movie lol

There aren't many shots showing his full body, but yeah, he has tiny legs compared to the rest of his body, but this may be accurate to gorillas, we're just used to them on all fours instead of upright like a man.

KSI_00013.jpg

KSI_00008.jpg

KSI_00102.jpg

KSI_00112.jpg

Yes, it's accurate.

KSI_00021.jpg

KSI_00081.jpg

KSI_00003.jpg

It looks like one of X-Plus' most accurate sculpts.

Back