Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a sexy figure...just the spines not having red on them really aggravate me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How fast does one have to act in order to secure one of those shiny RIC exclusives?

Well, I was told by the person that is getting one for me, that the RIC doesn't go up for pre-order until Friday. Check
the X-Plus Figure Group on Facebook for folks that can get the RICs for others.

I finally got the X-Plus deforeal Shin and the Art Spirits Shin today. The defo is super cool.
The Art Spirits is smaller than I thought it would be, but the detail is really nice. It is also
a solid figure and is heavy for its size.
The last pic is my shelf of Shins.

Attachments

• 100_3834 (2).JPG
    100_3834 (2).JPG
    630.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_3839.JPG
    100_3839.JPG
    507.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_3840 (2).JPG
    100_3840 (2).JPG
    416.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_3841.JPG
    100_3841.JPG
    598.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_3837 (2).JPG
    100_3837 (2).JPG
    304.3 KB · Views: 77
850? I thought these were 500 at the most?

Hobby Link Japan may still have it up for preorder, but it was around $600. Hobby Search had it listed for around $570, but
I think their pre-orders for it have closed. Not sure where BBTS is getting it from, but they are wanting to make some $$
also. Guess that is the reason for their $850 price.

probably around 50 bucks to ship for this, I buy a ton from amiami and something of this size is around that usually!
I'm guessing it'll be like 500ish with 50 buck shipping, usually bbts charges way over what you can buy from amiami with shipping.
Got a giant Hatsune Miku statue for 200 shipping included, bbts had it for 280 :/ lol, i like bbts but man they really eat people up with anything overseas.

Guess bbts is figuring on high shipping cost. It is 570ish. The ric is something like 620? I can't remember. I'm tempted to get ric again but how rare are they? And if it's gonna be like the smaller one then it gonna be a clear purple vinyl with black and red paint.

probably around 50 bucks to ship for this, I buy a ton from amiami and something of this size is around that usually!
I'm guessing it'll be like 500ish with 50 buck shipping, usually bbts charges way over what you can buy from amiami with shipping.
Got a giant Hatsune Miku statue for 200 shipping included, bbts had it for 280 :/ lol, i like bbts but man they really eat people up with anything overseas.

No way it's $50 from amiami. I've paid over $100+ for ems shipping really huge boxes from them. I had a sofubi life size bust ems ship cost $139 last month from them.

Amiami charged me $58 EMS for the 25 cm Hedorah recently. This is insanely bigger...Shipping is going to hurt.

I'll go with Ric Boy EX for Giant Shin Goji. Although the red one is his definite looks and even I missed the one Kaiyodo ealier this year..., couldn't resist roaring head and pose. IMO it's like this figure was meant to represent his Atomic-breath scene all along!

Killer croc one step further

Though it is probably the most accurate depiction of 2014 made in figure form.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back