Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look pretty good. These X-Plus figures appear to be RIC exclusives. The form 2 Shin is going to be pretty big, saw on fb that it is 53cm long.

Up at RIC now. Not sure if exclusive or not. Here's a shot of someone holding it.
0629113738_595467f2615d3.jpg
0629113738_595467f2c1d3a.jpg

I believe that they are both going to be RIC/Premium Bandai Store exclusives. If I'm not mistaken,
this second form and the upcoming third form are going to be in scale with the gigantic fourth form.

I am sooooo buying that, been waiting for the X-plus Shins 2 3 and 4 and wow this looks so good, any direct links to preordering? Or is this one of those cases where ya gotta go through a bunch of stuff in order to grab one?

It is a RIC exclusive, so you will need to go through someone or get one on Ebay. There are some folks
in the X-Plus Group on Facebook that can get the RIC exclusives.

I would think yes, but I'm not 100% sure. I've known the person that I'm going to use for over 20 years, and he may
charge me a little extra, but he is very fair, so i don't see it being a large amount.

Just go through treasure japan, pay a small commission, and get it for a little over what it normally costs.

Example of my x-plus shin. All amounts in yen:

Shop Name Of The Item qty Price(yen) Commission Deposit Order Date arrival date Status Shipping

ric "Shin Godzilla" boy Rick 1 19980 2797 19980 16-10-28 16-12-29 shipped 16-12-31

X-Plus Gigantic Shin is up for pre-order at Hobby Search. Description says this is another Kaibutsuya creation. Not my favorite company.
10478204a.jpg

Same here. I'm fairly new to this x-plus stuff. Is it normal for them to put the regular version up for sale first and then do the RIC exclusive?

Same here. I'm fairly new to this x-plus stuff. Is it normal for them to put the regular version up for sale first and then do the RIC exclusive?

Sometimes the retailers get the info posted faster than RIC. If there is an exclusive, you should see it in the next few days.

I want this badly. But I think I have to avoid the price tag at this moment. I'm hoping it gets reissued with better painted spines.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back