Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revoltech did one based on the 90's OVA that looks amazing, and I still need to get it! :rock!

GDS-5906A.jpg

Is that the show you're currently watching?

You're correct sir!!!
Check it out:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AiTKfVU1J94&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AiTKfVU1J94&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry for the derailment!!
:lol!!

That does look pretty good. I'll have to check it out.

And now back to Godzilla. I have a three day weekend coming up, so I'm going to try and squeeze in Mothra vs. Godzilla.

do you know what scale those are going to be ? i love the teeth articulation. im keeping an eye on X- Plus , looks like they got it going on !

I'm not positive, but I don't thing the mouths will be articulated. The figures, for the most part, are pretty static and have very little articulation. The jaws areusually seperate molded pieces that have been glued onto the main figure in production. Gigan and Anguirus's arms move and all of their tails can be twisted, but that's about as far as the articulation goes. I still really like them, though. They're my favorite Godzilla figures in my collection.

Last edited:
got this in the mail today . figured i could use it for a reference book when i start putting my kits together . just glanced through it and its pretty bad ass . i really love Yuji Sakai's sculpts

GodzillaDream.JPG

Awesome looking book! I'd love to have all that stuff, especially that Godzilla desk bust collection.

Thanks for the pictures, hydrobud!

Omg that book is amazing and i wish they actually release bust like that.

Omg that book is amazing and i wish they actually release bust like that.

i believe most if not all of that stuff was released . the releases were most likely in Japan but im just guessing . maybe MaulFan may have some more insight in this , because i can't read japanese , but the pictures are sure fun to look at

Back