GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there needs to be ^^^^ty movies made?

Every movie that is made should be made to be the best possible.

That would be ideal Evilface sure, but C'mon, how many movies from any studio or production company actually live up to that expectation? Do I wish that the Joe movie would of been handled better? Sure, I think we all do.

Thats not harmless....:lol

You need to find cleaner girls bub. :google

That would be ideal Evilface sure, but C'mon, how many movies from any studio or production company actually live up to that expectation? Do I wish that the Joe movie would of been handled better? Sure, I think we all do.

It's that they didn't even try. Remove the Arashikagi symbols from Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow and you could call this movie U.N. Force and nobody'd be the wiser.

Last edited:
You need to find cleaner girls bub. :google

Whats wrong with her...:confused:

daniellestaubjerseyCityProstitute.jpg

The problem is people will actually go see and support this movie at a theater. Thats why Hollywood keeps making crap and remakes.

Well, oh well. Get over it. There will always be good and bad movies until the end of time. Right now, it sucks theres so many remakes, but people focus on those as opposed to movies like District 9, and other films like 9....

How can you ''get over it''..??? When a Movie production scraps anything about one of your favorite childhood license.The Grudge is justified.

No, I said get over it that theres bad movies out there. There will always be ^^^^ty movies. Forever.

Then there will be really great movies. Forever.

It wont stop. I can understand the GI JOE hate....but I I loath that "Movies today are Garbage! I miss the days when...so and so". Because there were ^^^^ movies back then too.

Straw Man arguments are silly.

There is NO good reason a movie can't be both fun and not retarded.

And what's funny is that even the positive reviews of this movie (so far) still fall short of calling it good. It's the kiss of death label ("fun") that it's getting. And basically any praise so far amounts to this:

"Wow! This would be my favorite movie ever if I were a 9 year old kid with ADD!!"

Yippie. Sounds wonderful. :rolleyes:

Yes it does. It sound FUN. None of you will know until you SEE it.

Its only getting annoying now, since you guys go all nutso when someone thinks the film might be decent, or has seen it, and likes it.

And there is no straw men agruments, there WILL ALWAYS BE bad movies. Fact. Forever. You cant do anything about it. People will make what they think is good, and it might fail. It happens.

Well you liked the Transformers movie, so anything you say cant be taken seriously.:monkey1

You like Hulk.

:p

I dont really care what ya think though. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Transformers movie. Saw it 3 times, and in IMAX. Own the first one, saw it many times in the theater...

It was everything I wanted from that movie. And you know what? If the film is as good as the script, and as the reviews say, I'll probably enjoy GI JOE as well.

Or maybe I wont. Who knows.

this film got a half decent review over here in one newspaper-" better than transformers 2!" apparently!

and another paper laughed at the fact that the effiel tower is destroyed in the film after the puppet film 'team usa' had already made a parody of the same thing!-using it to take the mick out of repetative films that blow up landmarks like the effiel tower!

and another paper laughed at the fact that the effiel tower is destroyed in the film after the puppet film 'team usa' had already made a parody of the same thing!-using it to take the mick out of repetative films that blow up landmarks like the effiel tower!

I highly doubt brain-dead hacks like Sommers and Lorenzo di Boneventura even realize that. It'd be like explaining quantum physics to a 3 year old.

Sommers is not that bad.
I like the Mummy, and Van Helsing has really grown on me. I hated that movie when I first saw it, but now after seeing Van Helsing a few more times I really enjoy it.
I'm watching it right now actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back