GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Reviews at Rotten Tomatoes, all FRESH
Paul Fischer, Dark Horizons
Jimmy O, JoBlo's Movie Emporium
Todd Gilchrist, Sci Fi Wire
Devin Faraci, CHUD

https://www.darkhorizons.com/news/14786/paul-s-review-g-i-joe-rise-of-cobra-

I read the Dark Horizons review, hears a piece of it,

"There is very little resemblance to any of the cartoons or what one recalls from the original toys, which is a good thing, since outside of of the United States, the G.I. Joe brand name is less known"

Then why call it G.I. Joe????? Crap review he must be getting paid by Sommers.

I have the opportunity to go to a screening tomorrow. Actually kinda tempting, especially since I wouldn't be giving them a penny. :lol

I'm going to see this.
I have just spoken to a friend who saw an advance screening.
He had low expectations, but he said it was a fun movie and better than Transformers

I'm going to see this.
I have just spoken to a friend who saw an advance screening.
He had low expectations, but he said it was a fun movie and better than Transformers

Peoples' standards are starting to remind me of the game Limbo.

Lower and lower we go...

only going to go see this movie for Snake eyes ! and if is a bad movie ohhh well

all I wanted this summer was TRANSFORMERS 2.

OPTIMUS PRIME FTW!!

This movie will be right up your alley IMO...I bet you'll love it...:p

Cant wait for your review...:wacky

this one might actually be considered harmful fun though.

The reviews dont sound like it.

But what i'm saying is, there needs to be some variaty. If we had all TDK's and Watchmen, it would be boring. If we had all Transformers and GI JOES i'd be boring, if all we had were There Will Be Bloods, it would be boring.

When you guys were bashing that JGL video, you missed something really good that Mr. Malton said.....variaty is KEY. Its the same reason why i'd go and see GI JOE one day, then see District 9 the next.

The reviews dont sound like it.

But what i'm saying is, there needs to be some variaty. If we had all TDK's and Watchmen, it would be boring. If we had all Transformers and GI JOES i'd be boring, if all we had were There Will Be Bloods, it would be boring.

When you guys were bashing that JGL video, you missed something really good that Mr. Malton said.....variaty is KEY. Its the same reason why i'd go and see GI JOE one day, then see District 9 the next.

So there needs to be ^^^^ty movies made?

Every movie that is made should be made to be the best possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back