ghostbusters proton packs 2nd run interest thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick-a-tron

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey everyone, well as im drawing to a close with the 1st run i am throwing up this interest thread to see who is in for a 2nd run of my 1/6th proton packs..
minipack31.jpg

minipack22.jpg

ive recieved quite a few PM's asking if i have anymore for sale and so thought it was a good time to get a 2nd run underway.

price for each pack will be the same as the first run ($30) plus around $10 per order for postage. but lets not worry about the cash yet as this is just to see whos interested at this point. ok so the 2nd run list so far looks like this....

superdoug
migwit
monkeydad16
toyadventurer x4
dls712
icruise x4
Dunedin x 2
collector49 x 4
hollis DZC x3
indiana fett
Kuzeh
ZedX9er
KingGrayskull x 10
Serpentor x 4
2000man x 4
Memnoch21 x 4
abstractharmony x 4

3rd run list:-

Jediguy x 2
metaphorge x2
JediMike71 x 4

so there are all 50 packs poken for. will start taking payments once i have shipped off the 1st run (should be around friday) any questions just shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
I'm going to request being put down for 4 packs...Ghost Busters are awsome and these packs are amazing.

superdoug
migwit
monkeydad16
toyadventurer x4
dls712
icruise x4
metaphorge x2
collector49
hollis DZC x3
indiana fett
Kuzeh
ZedX9er
KingGrayskull x 10
Serpentor X 4

Collector49 x4 I am on the list, but it doesn't show that I want 4 packs. I can't wait for these! Awesome!!!

you mean the trap? sadly no not at this point but i shall be making a 1/6 trap kit later this year.

yeah the 2nd pic is whats included in the kit plus 2 small magnets to attach the gun to the pack.

abstractharmony you have been added. your 4 packs makes up the full 50!

Dunedin you just missed out on this but i have put you at the top of te 3rd run list. also if anyone drops out of this run you will be first to take their place :)

will start taking payments around friday hopefully.

Back