Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Playmobil review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
review_pmgb_7.jpg

Rejoice Ghostbusters fans! Playmobil is doing the license up right with their new play sets, and I'm checking out the Ecto-1 tonight:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-060717a.htm

or you can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

These are 20% off at Mastermind up here in Canada...

Very tempted to grab them all and toss them away for my Son's birthday or Christmas...

Actually funny you should post a review on this as i noticed this for the first time the other day in Smyths Toystore. The firehouse is also great. Maybe you could do a review on that also. Would love to see what you make of it.

My sons 4th birthday is in August. I grabbed him the fire house and Ecto-1 today just in case these get snatched up. Definitely want to get him all of the sets but just see those two going fast. He has a few Playmobil cars and figures and they're all pretty awesome. For younger kids, I'd say they're perfect.

Got my 5 year old the full line for his birthday and im a bit jealous lol.

My sons 4th birthday is in August. I grabbed him the fire house and Ecto-1 today just in case these get snatched up. Definitely want to get him all of the sets but just see those two going fast. He has a few Playmobil cars and figures and they're all pretty awesome. For younger kids, I'd say they're perfect.

I ended up grabbing the Firehouse, Ecto-1 and the Slimer set for my son! His birthday is October so I'm going to TRY To hold out that long...

So i went in and picked up the ecto 1 at Smyths for my nephew whose birthday is coming up. Lucky i got it as it was the last one left. These are gonna be gone in no time so if your thinking of picking up one nows the time to do it!

Back