Ghost Rider: Spirit of vengeance in 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally loved this film... Anyone who disagrees so be it. It was fun and even my comic book hating wife loved it. Nuff said.

My Neveldine/Taylor loving self didn't. Nuff said.

:dunno

Cool that you loved it, but there's a reason why people didn't.

I personally loved this film... Anyone who disagrees so be it. It was fun and even my comic book hating wife loved it. Nuff said.

My Neveldine/Taylor loving self didn't. Nuff said.

:dunno

Cool that you loved it, but there's a reason why people didn't.

if CelticP says it sucks, it really does,
he loves movies like Transformers 3 for God's sake
I believe you when you said it really sucked

:lol....I don't really enjoy saying it sucks..but it's the only way I can deal with my frustration with this flick. :(

:lol....I don't really enjoy saying it sucks..but it's the only way I can deal with my frustration with this flick. :(

I know :monkey2 I had so much hope for this movie, I mean, it had everything that could make it great, 2 crazy directors, the knowledge the first one sucks, they could have made something at least decent,
I haven't seen it, but, I'm just afraid to now lol

if CelticP says it sucks, it really does,
he loves movies like Transformers 3 for God's sake
I believe you when you said it really sucked

Pshh yea right. Anybody who listens to that guy is :cuckoo:. Still don't het the tf3 hatred it's like a roller coaster ride it's supposed to be fun kinda like this movie. I guess ghost rider doesn't sell ?

Pshh yea right. Anybody who listens to that guy is :cuckoo:. Still don't het the tf3 hatred it's like a roller coaster ride it's supposed to be fun kinda like this movie. I guess ghost rider doesn't sell ?
I havent seen it, but he is not the only one that hates it, the whole thread is about people being disappointed, so there's that.

At least I don't like Naroottoo. :lol

hahahaha :lol

Yea it was a bad movie. I wasnt being serious either, i never agree with what the guy says and vice versa its a tradition we have here.

https://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostrider2.htm

Well, it's made back half it's budget, but I have a feeling this 4 day weekend (for many) is the only thing that helped and also the bad worth of mouth made it the trainwreck people HAD to see! I liked it for what it was, but still so disappointed. I lacked so much. I fully expect a 70-75% drop off for next weekend. This movie will be likely on 1 screen in most theaters as frankly it was only on a handful in most opening weekend and then will likely be gone in 3 weeks.

i think those that liked it must have a thing for movies with bad writing, bad plots, and bad acting...

IMO they got nothing right in this film. I wont go into too much detail so i dont "spoil" it for some but some things such as ...

• The look of GR
  • Johnny Blaze acting insane
  • GR making weird noises like the Grudge
  • The plot in general
  • Tons of plot holes
  • Bad Dialogue
  • Screwing up Penance Stare
  • Screwing up GR's chains
  • Lame villain(s)
  • Changing the background/mythos of the character
  • The phasing of JB to GR

That's all I'm saying for now...I'm getting disappointed about the movie all over again lol

Sooooooo opinions are not allowed here then? That's pretty lame. I CLEARLY see now that if I don't agree with everybody, then I am WRONG! Man, thanks for the life coaching. Next time I watch a movie, I'll run it by you and see what you think, because that's what I'll form my opinion on! Man, things look so clear now. I've always wanted somebody to tell me what to like. It makes things so much easier. What else should I like? Your superior knowledge of what is good is mind blowing. It's great that you laid down a long list. It just makes things so easy to see where I is clearly dumb.

Last edited:
Back