Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish K.A.Kim had sculpted the face on this. She did an amazing job on both Stallone and Marilyn Monroe.

The sculpt and suit look great, but the face is way off. Her nose is too big, including the bridge, and it's too up turned.
I dont think that the nose is a problem:
28435371js.jpg

It kind of is. In the statue it's angled up too much. They also accentuated her cheekbones a bit much too and her eyes sit too low on her face. It's a close likeness, but where it's off make it look weird.

Cancelled my order on Entertainment Earth. The face sculpt looks horrendous to me. Cheekbones, hair, and nose all look off. Looks like a hobbit version.

Can't believe their website doesn't have the option for cancellation. Had to e-mail their customer service department.

Went to the Ghost in the Shell fan thing at AMC where they showed us a 10-15 min scene from the movie. Looked amazing. Also got a close up view of one of the Geishas and a free poster.

Cancelled my order on Entertainment Earth. The face sculpt looks horrendous to me. Cheekbones, hair, and nose all look off. Looks like a hobbit version.

Can't believe their website doesn't have the option for cancellation. Had to e-mail their customer service department.

i think weta will do a major 2.0 version which shows the full rendered body. if they can improve the head sculpt
on that one, i'm in.

Back