Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See this on BBTS?

22PykXA.jpg

liZcL6S.jpg

OD5vMVW.jpg

I know it's 3D, but their The Great Wall statue looks alright.

UFKjW60.jpg

Maybe the Major might look as nice.

See this on BBTS?

22PykXA.jpg

liZcL6S.jpg

OD5vMVW.jpg

I know it's 3D, but their The Great Wall statue looks alright.

UFKjW60.jpg

Maybe the Major might look as nice.

i've asked mtime, they said the william garwin statue is just for display, not for sale.
just the ghost in the shell major is for sale.

HS looks alot better on the 1/4 and yes poor picture- the detail looks very nice...

yeah i just canceled my order today from EE. a fellow boardie from the other site posted some pics after he just got his in hand. face just hasn't improved enough for me to go ahead with the order. not for 5 bills. had to pass.

yeah i just canceled my order today from EE. a fellow boardie from the other site posted some pics after he just got his in hand. face just hasn't improved enough for me to go ahead with the order. not for 5 bills. had to pass.

yes, very disappointed. especially weta took on such an active role on the character design in the film,
they could have done much better. i might go for the 1/6 scale one from mtime instead.

yes, very disappointed. especially weta took on such an active role on the character design in the film,
they could have done much better. i might go for the 1/6 scale one from mtime instead.

hopefully other companies can get the license for this film as well and we could see some more products

If only that other one was quarter scale too, hopefully someone else will get the licence but have a feeling weta might have exclusivity in this scale?

Eh it seems the movie is a fan's nightmare... bastardized/dumbed down for general audience. All flair and none of the source's substance.

Not too upset the statue came out like this, save some $$$.

Eh it seems the movie is a fan's nightmare... bastardized/dumbed down for general audience. All flair and none of the source's substance.

Not too upset the statue came out like this, save some $$$.

Was it at least enjoyable to watch or were you too annoyed at the changes to enjoy it?

Back