Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on! :duff

giphy.gif
:wink1:

thought of you when I saw this my Friend Snoop

https://teechip.com/red-baron-snpy#id=2002&c=000000&sid=gloss-poster-24x36

nice prints Colossus .. really like 4 down and 6 down GITS. And the Rory Kurtz Clockwork Orange I have the Orange regular,could not pass that poster up.

I haven't really seen a Clockwork print that I like yet

I have this original 14x36 Insert poster X-rating before they changed it to R.Besides that there were never any I liked either.But for some reason after looking at Rory's milk bar girl mondo print it just kind of stuck.And I ended up liking it.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 173
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I have this original 14x36 Insert poster X-rating before they changed it to R.Besides that there were never any I liked either.But for some reason after looking at Rory's milk bar girl mondo print it just kind of stuck.And I ended up liking it.

Sweet you snagged the X-rated version, may have to look for that, the orange tempted me, might still get it

Cool Clockwork Orange posters, Marvin, Congrats! :duff

Thanks,DS

Sweet you snagged the X-rated version, may have to look for that, the orange tempted me, might still get it

I would like to find an original 27x41 folded One Sheet but asking prices are too high on the X.And there are some Unfolded re-strikes selling as originals so have to be ware.

Last edited:
Would love to get either of these pieces but there is £90 added in tax at point of purchase. Plus I am unsure where it will ship from?

Would love to get either of these pieces but there is £90 added in tax at point of purchase. Plus I am unsure where it will ship from?

When you choose shipping you can see it "Shipment from EU".

The £90 is vat. Weta told about that in a mail sent in december 2016:

[h=1]Important customer service announcement:
VAT subsidy will end on February 1, 2017[/h]As you may be aware Weta Workshop has subsidised the VAT charge that our EU customers incur for some time now. On our previous website, this was done behind the scenes. On our new website, it is presented as a VAT discount at checkout. Obviously WetaWorkshop does not administer taxes nor control the policies that govern how they are applied. Nor, of course, do we benefit from them. At present the EU is the only territory in the world in which Weta Workshop has subsidised taxes in any way.
We are committed to investing in the growth of our collectibles and consumer products business. We are also committed to investing in, and providing you with, a world-class purchasing experience. As such, the VAT subsidy is, unfortunately, no longer sustainable. It will be removed from midnight, 31 January, 2017 pacific standard time. This will bring the EU into line with the rest of the world.
We hope that this long notice period goes some small way to showing our EU customers how much we value their business. We will send out another reminder notice prior to 31 January.
We greatly appreciate your ongoing support, and we are committed to bringing you delight and wonder in increasing measures.
Your sincerely,
Erik Hay

Head of Communications, Weta Workshop

Thanks all. I am a long term Weta collector and know where they are based and change in tax etc. I have taken both these pieces to check out but where it usually states where it is shipping from, EU/USA/NZ, it is not giving an option. I will try again as these are beautiful pieces.

Thanks all. I am a long term Weta collector and know where they are based and change in tax etc. I have taken both these pieces to check out but where it usually states where it is shipping from, EU/USA/NZ, it is not giving an option. I will try again as these are beautiful pieces.

It gives the 6,50 euro shipping quote for me (I live in NL where the EU warehouse is), so it's shipping from there, if it came from NZ, the shipping costs would be like 80 euro's.

Back